Raw Juce

Open late Aug 2013. Juice bar offering organic, cold press juices plus a small menu of vegan and raw food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Take-out, American, Raw
2200 Glades Plaza Unit 403
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561-424-5823

Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-8pm, Sat-Sun 8am-7pm.

First Review by kmilitello
kmilitello
kmilitello

Go here now! Natural, bold flavors!

5 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

I'm writing this review as I sit at Raw Juce. This place is amazing! It's almost 100% organic. If an ingredient is not organic, they list it on the blackboard because it is the exception. Today, only the quinoa and watermelon is not organic and all their other ingredients are organic.

It's entirely vegan, except for honey, bee pollen, and the whey protein powder. It's all completely raw.

Food and juices and smoothies are all delicious! They will let you come in and sample all of their cold pressed juices. I tried about 6 of them and did not find one that I did not like. Because I drink green drinks all the time, I bought the Berry Perry Chia which is made of all organic bartlett pear, blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, lime, chia seed, and alkaline water. I also loved the raw green juice, which tasted must better than the green juices I'm used to! Juices are $7-$11.

We also ordered The Popeye smoothie. The fiancé forgot to order it without honey. It would be sweet enough without the honey to make it vegan. It has green apple, cucumber, kale, spirulina, pineapple, banana, peach, and a protein powder that we were told is whey based.

We also tried the Asian Salad, which had raw carrots, broccoli, peppers, almonds, cilantro, cabbage and other ingredients. It was very flavorful!

Double check about the protein powder, If it's vega, it may be vegan.

They also offer juice cleanses, with or without professional health coaching. Brochures with information and prices are available.

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Juce: