San Diego based raw vegan food and juice delivery. more-less

First Review by BC814

RAW etc Juice

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

Order juices from this place to drink daily and this place is awesome because not only do their juices taste delicious, but they deliver them to my office every other day! They custom make the juices to my dietary needs, which is pretty cool since i like mostly vegetable juices. Everything is organic, local, raw, vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free. I order their strawberry almond milk a lot too because it tastes incredible.
Their desserts don't even taste healthy, yet they are! It's amazing! The food delivery is all raw, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, organic, local when possible and soy-free. It's delicious. The juice cleanses here are great too because they deliver to you or they'll meet you, whichever is easier, so my colleagues and I usually cleanse together and the juices are really good so it's not torturous. This place is cool because they're very accommodating. I also love being able to text my orders.
Check em out!
Updated from previous review on Friday August 08, 2014

Pros: Convenient Delivery , Delicious , Customizable

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Etc: