Raw Energy - Cotton Tree

Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian and vegan friendly restaurant with many locations (see website). Serves food, juices, coffee, and smoothies in a fast and funky environment. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg, Non-veg

First Review by ChefeVegan
vegan louise
vegan louise

Disappointing

1 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

I find the Raw Energy cafe chains extremely disappointing;
they don't have any raw food, I couldn't see any vegan items on the menu (in fact when I asked the staff member I spoke to wasn't sure what vegan meant) and the coffee either was burnt or not very nice. I have gone to Raw Energy 3 times and I won't go back again!

I don't think the Raw Energy chain should even be listed on Happy Cow. They are no different to any other run of the mill cafe.

Pros: Good name - that is it!
Cons: Staff didn't know what vegan meant, Burnt coffee, Nothing particularly interesting
ChefeVegan
ChefeVegan

Juices & Smoothies

3 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2013

Although the name says Raw, there are only a few non-cook items in their menu including Juices & smoothies. Great juices combos!

Pros: juices, smoothies, a few locations around
Cons: non-organic, name may confuse raw seekers

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Energy - Cotton Tree: