Raw Energy - Coolangatta

Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian and vegan friendly restaurant with many locations (see website). Serves food, juices, coffee, and smoothies in a fast and funky environment. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Elixir
Missleash
Missleash

fairly good

3 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

Best healthy food Coolie has to offer

Pros: variety, gf options, atmosphere
Cons: price, quality, portion size
Neerga
Neerga

Not the best...

1 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2011

I recently went to Raw Energy and was disappointed to see that some food was not raw and with a name including "raw", it was a bit misleading. I tried one of their 'raw' cakes... it appeared to be raw but was disgusting, while a friend tried a lentil thing which was ok. I will not return. Furthermore, the staff appear quite dirty. One girl was putting cutlery away and was coughing all over place while doing so.

Elixir
Elixir

• raw

What's was that?

2 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2011

To my question "Is your juice organic?" the answer is "What do you mean by organic?.. We make it fresh here." Oops. Next question. "Is you dressing vegan?" - " We make it in the house. "Is your "Raw salad really "raw". (ingredients list chicken, tuna, ham, grilled veg. etc.) "Oh, it's just the name".

I see says I and order a side salad, the only trustworthy choice for a raw vegan at the place.

Cons: stuff ignorance

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Energy - Coolangatta: