CLOSED: Raw Earth Organics

All organic and natural food store that is proactive in the local food movement. Stocks natural body, skin, and hair care products, supplements and vitamins, raw foods, local produce, tofu and veggie sausage, bulk staples. All organic but not all veg. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
125 W German St (N Duke St)
Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443
304-876-0851

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tigergirl13
tigergirl13
tigergirl13

Great store!

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2010

This store opened without much fanfare recently and is a breath of fresh air in this tiny college town. The owners, Kristen and Justing, are warm and welcoming and they seem to be collecting a great and necessary set of products. They order what customers ask for and charge standard prices for their type of business (small, independent natural food store). They even have bulk foods. Since they are just starting out, I can't wait to see how they grow, and I hope that they will succeed. I dream to some day do all of my weekly shopping here instead of spending my food money on giant supermarkets with pathetic organic offerings. Shepherdstown needs this store desperately and we're so lucky to have it!

Pros: close to home, small business, organic
Cons: small selection - so far
  • tigergirl13 tigergirl13