All vegan, gluten free, raw food cafe and smoothie bar. Uses fresh and organic ingredients. Previously on Old Swede Rd in Douglassville. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, American, Juice bar

Emme
Emme

Easy to be Vegan at Raw Can Roll

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2014

Wow!! I am impressed!! My boyfriend and I had a great dining experience at Raw Can Roll Cafe. We are both vegans and enjoy the adventure of finding great food when we travel. I had the Pad Thai, he had the sampler plate. Both were very good with generous portions. We topped off lunch with the fantastic chocolate cake!!! I am so impressed that I could get such great raw,vegan and gluten free meal that I signed up for a cooking class there!!! I can't wait to go back!!!

Pros: Great healthy food , Great service, Knowlegeble staff
Cons: Small space needs more tables
km23
km23

amazing!!

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

Friendly staff. Delicious food & juices. Recommend it to everyone!
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 22, 2014

Pros: great food , friendly workers, vegan friendly
Loulou
Loulou

great place

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

We called here on our Raw tour of NE USA. It's a great funky ALL RAW cafe with an extensive menu and lots of specials. We ordered the special corn fritters and mexican tapenade along with the freshly made hummous which was amazing! They also had yummy mango cheesecake for dessert. Definitely worth a visit.

Pros: all raw, lots of choice, hummous

fossey
fossey

LOVE

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2011

I love this all vegan cafe!! great wholesome food, sweet employees/owner, and overall a wonderful atmosphere and experience!! The raw chocolate cashew and almond buttercups are amazing...as well as the vegan choc peanut butter cups!! : )

Rach13
Rach13
  • raw

Awesome

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2011

I love that they serve raw vegan here, as I am Vegan working towards 100% raw. Their food is amazingly delicious, portions are big. Their smoothies are to die for, as is their hummus. Their staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. I always have a great experience there. I love that they are only 5 minutes from my house!

Pros: Excellent food, Awesome staff, Good value
Cons: Hard for me (handicapped) to walk up to it.
ericG
ericG

Raw Can Roll Cafe

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2010

Excellent food, service, experience with quick service and super friendly staff. They even have samples to try and if your lucky might even get a free taste of some of their wonderful smoothies. Hummus is a must try (especially with the red pepper/corn crackers) and I really liked the creamy tahini dressing. If your ever in the area or even close by, stop by! A few photos of the food/cafe, http://hellopa.wordpress.com/restaurants/raw-can-roll-cafe/

Tracy C.
Tracy C.

Surprisingly Filling and Delicious

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2010

The owners graciously allowed our local eco-conservation group to hold a meeting there. I had never had a full raw food meal before and was very curious. I assumed it would probably taste good, but I was completely blown away.

There were many different choices, and all the food was so beautiful and colorful. My favorite was the Jicama Potato Salad. The smoothies are worth going there for alone.

Above all, while the food was fantastic, I always value service above all else. The service here is quick, friendly and you feel a part of the family. I left feeling that my business was appreciated and I will absolutely return.

Pros: Friendly, Extremely Delicious, Beautiful Food
Cons: Small Space, Machines Were a Bit Noisy, No Other Cons!
Organix
Organix

Great Food, Great Service, Great Price.

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2010

So glad to have a great local place that offers vegan, raw, organic food. I went there opening day and have been hooked ever since. The Staff is wonderful, and is happy to help you or explain anything to you about the menu. The food is great, they have a great core menu, and also offer specials each week of new and interesting desserts and main courses. The smoothies are my favorite and come in several different flavors, with each one being delicious. I highly recommend this place, even if you don't eat strictly raw & vegan, you will enjoy the food. Also, The prices are great and so are the portions.

Living Raw By Grace
Living Raw By Grace
  • raw

Inexpensive Raw Vegan Food That EVERYONE Can Enjoy

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2010

To begin with, it's a cafe...not a restaurant, so it's small and cozy. Small menu, which I enjoyed. It was all very easy, recognizable foods. Five entrees that come with one of four side dishes and a side salad with one of five dressings, you could also choose from four appe-teasers (hehe) and they had at least ten different smoothies to offer. Two different types of macaroons for dessert, which we sampled, of course, and four different types of salads. All in all, small, concise, and not much frufru.

My first visit (yes, I've been there multiple times now) I ordered theTostada, which was a dehydrated tortilla with lettuce, mango salsa, small dehydrated mock pepperonis, and some wonderful southwestern sauce drizzled on top. It was wonderfully satisfying and delicious. I chose the "potato" salad made with jicama and fresh dill. Definitely my favorite side dish, and a wonderful refreshing snack as well. My side salad was greens, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, grapes, and apple slices and I picked their House Creamy Tahini Dressing. YUM! I almost licked my entire plate clean. That was another incredible thing, they use silverware, biodegradable plates and napkins, and green plastics (made from plants). I was super excited at how green they were. We finished off our dinner with a Love Potion #9 Smoothie (cacao, vanilla, bananas, and almond mylk) - which my daughter claimed as hers - and four Almond Coconut macaroons (two vanilla, two chocolate/cacao). I'm going to have to start making those macaroons...they were heavenly!!

All in all, it was a wonderful experience...and my non-vegan friends say they will probably visit at least twice a month from now on. Now THAT is a great revelation of how good it was. One of my friends ordered the hummus sampler for an appetizer, which we all loved, and i was proud to see them using sprouted sunflower seeds as a base. Hurrah! They both got the Thai Spring Rolls with a Ginger/Sesame dipping sauce. They enjoyed it and I got to finish some of it for them. ;) Very good, very simplistic and beautiful presentation. Not only was it delicious, but so ridiculously inexpensive. My meal was $8.50 (side and salad included!), my smoothie was $5.75 and my dessert was $3.00. Now that is cheaper than most restaurants, let alone a "healthy" one that usually charges more.

All in all...a cute little restaurant that is wonderfully priced that serves unbelievably healthy food. A must for everyone to at least visit!

Pros: inexpensive, delicious, healthy
Cons: small, no wheelchair access
  • louis louis

Sounds superb, Living Raw by Grace. Have recently started to introduce more raw foods in my diet and am only envious that we don't have any places like this in Liverpool! Kind regards, Louis

Blue Hippopotamus
Blue Hippopotamus

Fresh and Flavorful!

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2010

I was so excited to hear there was finally a vegan place in this area! I showed up an hour after closing but when I ran into the owner outside she let me in anyway and made me 2 take out dinners. She was extremely nice. The food portion was very generous and surprisingly very low priced :) When I got home my husband and I Loved the food. The fresh made salad dressings are to die for. And she put a mixture of chopped scallions and basil on top of our one salad - delicious. The vegetables were all fresh and flavorful. We tried the Thai Rolls and they were so good. We also tried the marinated mushroom and onion side dish which was amazing. I really recommend this place. I can't wait to go back and try more dishes and their smoothies and desserts!

Pros: Huge Portions, Fresh and Flavorful, Low Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Can Roll Cafe: