Restaurant and organic store. Serves raw and vegan food for breakfast, lunch, tea time, and early dinner. Has raw desserts. The store area sells superfood like spirulina, camu camu, blueberries, Peruvian cacao nibs, stevia, yacon syrup, fresh sprouts, chia seeds, maca, oils, and more. Quiet, has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western
Independencia 587, Miraflores (Angamos Oeste)
Lima, Peru

Nicoacostatattoos
Nicoacostatattoos

Best spot on Lima.

Posted on 12 / 08 / 2014

This is one of the best spots I´ve eaten. ever.
From their breakfast options to their desserts, everything is just delicious. The location´s great, close to interesting spots in the city. The place itself is a bit small, so it gets crowded during lunchtime, but it´s totally worth the wait. Their salads are to die for. Try the caesar!

Pros: amazing all raw food, good location, Not expensive at all
Patapompon
Patapompon

Good but...

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

I've been to the Raw Cafe twice. I first tried the Pizza Viva (raw vegan pizza, 12 soles) and a dessert (8 soles, very good). The second time I had the Mediterranean Wrap, very good too. Prices are maybe a little high compared to the menus at 10, but the food is worth the price, and portions are enough for average eater.
The only thing is that the service isn't really efficient nor friendly. I don't really ask for them to become my best friends, but at least to adopt a tone or a face (I mean, a smile) a little bit more welcoming. I have no doubt they like what they do (and the food proves it) but it seems like they don't really like the customers (I don't say they actually don't like customers, but that's what it looks like). I first thought it was a bad day, but the second time was the same, and friends told me for them too. In the end, you finish eating your food, without feeling welcomed, which sounds disturbing.

Pros: Vegan food, Original recipes
Cons: Service
DaveMiami
DaveMiami

Amazing vegan restaurant!

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2014

It's perfect if you're into the "raw vegan" restaurants! And it's not very expensive either. I got a smoothie, kombucha, and the zucchini pizza dish for $16 USD including tip. Yes they have kombucha! It's very good food!
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 31, 2014

Pros: Menu, Kombucha, Smoothies

maynard7
maynard7

OK

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2014

I wish I could rate this place higher, but on the day I went, the food was just average. I have been to the Raw Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada, and was really impressed with the raw creations there. The Raw Cafe in Lima doesn't even come close.

Today I got the "living pizza" and I didn't think it was all that great. If I had more time left in Lima, I might have gone back again at dinner time to try other items. Probably once was enough for me here... I wouldn't make a special trip to eat here, but if you're in the neighborhood, try it out.

I arrived at 200pm and all the seats were taken, with more people waiting outside. So get there either early, or late.

Most of the main plates are 16 or 18 Soles as of February 2014. By USA standards, it's not expensive, but you can get a full meal at other veggie places in town for 10 or 11 soles, including the drink and dessert.

Cons: Not enough seating, Prices, Flavor lacking on the day I went
  • DaveMiami DaveMiami

The place in Vegas is called "Go Raw Cafe." You might be confusing it, they aren't related to "Raw Cafe" in Lima I believe.

• maynard7 maynard7

I'm sorry if my review was confusing. When I compared the Raw Cafe in Lima with the Go Raw Cafe in Vegas, I didn't mean for it to sound like they were related in any way. I was just comparing the only two restaurants I've ever been to that serve raw food. :-)

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Cafe: