Raw restaurant serving raw vegan cuisine that's gluten-free and dairy-free. Cozy bistro setting. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, Western, International, Take-out
94 Lakeshore E
Mississauga, Ontario L5G 1E3
905-891-2872

Open Tue-Thur 12-9pm, Fri-Sun 12-10pm, closed Mon.

First Review by TVB
AngelicArena
AngelicArena

Great restaurant!

5 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

We just went to Raw Aura today and the food was delicious! I was the only one who's a vegetarian, but we all loved it! It's our new favorite vegetarian place to go!
The food, drinks, and dessert were all very tasty!
Great atmosphere, and the staff were very friendly.
Will definitely go again!

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Nice atmosphere
mquito
mquito

Yummy

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

First experience with take out on my lunch break. Quick and delicious! Sweet and sour noodles are amazing, this coming from a veg that doesn't always pick the best raw dishes!

Pros: Delicious, Quick, Variety

yummy!

5 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2012

Best raw vegan food I've had so far! My previous experience with raw food was not so good, so I was a bit skeptical trying this place. But the food was some of the best I've ever had.

Pasta Bolognese: very good! It was flavorful, had a good mix of textures. The only thing that gave away the fact that the dish was raw was the crunchiness of the zuccini noodles.

Big salad: the sesame citrus dressing was wonderful and went well with the hummus and the rest of the salad. I was looking for something light and colorful, and it was perfect.

Chocolate banana cake: very rich and heavenly! Not nearly as good as the dessert at Fressen, though.

Pros: relaxed ambiance, excellent food, refreshing drinks
saveur
saveur

Awesome raw food

5 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

I really like Raw Aura. I really need to pace myself because everything there is delicious and filling (and nicely affordable - I think you get better bang for your buck here than at the downtown Toronto raw restos). The nachos have never disappointed us with the flavourful chips, nut-meat, salsa and guac. All the drinks we've tried have been amazing. For the mains, I didn't really like the kelp noodle salad because it was overwhelmingly spicy (I had to ask for some mylk to dilute it). I also like the option of having the dessert sampler (smaller portions of all 4 desserts!) However, in general, I have had better raw desserts elsewhere (Rawlicious, The Beet, Belmonte Raw). I say skip the dessert, and get an extra appy or drink. :)

gabynbrad
gabynbrad

So. Good!

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2011

We were in the neighbourhood and decided to stop by for lunch. Raw Aura is a welcoming restaurant with relaxed atmosphere and very good food. My husband and I ordered the falavel wrapped in collard green leaves and my daughter had the sweet and sour noodles. The wrap was amazingly delicious but it was rather small and left us wanting more. Maybe a bigger side salad would work? My daughter's entree was very big and very tasty. We ordered 2 desserts, the brownie and chocolate banana cake. Both were to die for. I totally recommend this restaurant. The owner was very nice and friendly and the chef, extremely talented. We will certainly be back!

Pros: Delicious, Clean, Friendly staff
Tom.Tomblin
Tom.Tomblin

• non-vegetarian

Raw Aura for lunch on Canada Day

5 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2011

Raw Aura restaurant rating

I was in Port Credit today, for the Canada Day parade and festivities. I dropped into Raw Aura for lunch. I had been there several times last year. I am not vegetarian, but I have a very broad range of tastes and appreciation for different country's foods. I am a self-confessed "foodie" and amateur chef.
They had several delicious looking plates prepared, going out to customers. Their Pasta Bolognese noodles were a huge serving, ready for a hungry person. As well, the Pizza and Lasagna looking interesting too.
I asked a number of questions of the chef, RJ. He was quite happy to answer them as he continued preparing more meals. Dimitri, the owner, also answered periodically. His wife was not working today.
I sat outside at the patio, enjoying the noon sun and watched the parade. I ordered the Sweet and Sour Noodles ($13), which were a combination of kelp and zucchini cut in narrow long strips. They were tossed with romaine lettuce, red pepper, fresh cilantro (which I love) and an almond based dressing. The pile of "noodles" was topped with spiced almond pieces. When I saw the plate of food, it was huge. I could have easily shared the plate with a second person. I like "al dente" pasta noodles and these vegetable noodles were "al dente" raw noodles, delicious.
Over the course of an hour, I ate leisurely, and spoke with a number of other diners. One couple had come for dinner last night, and loved it so much they came back for lunch today! Others had never been there before. Everyone thought the food was terrific.
After learning they had ice cream, made with no cream, but nuts, I had to try it. I really like ice cream and frozen yogurt. I asked Dimitri's advice for which flavour to try. Thus I tried the chocolate mint "ice cream" ($4). Incredibly it tasted like ice cream, but even better. I knew it was so much healthier.
The staff was very helpful, as I spent a relaxing lunch talking on and off with RJ, Pam and Dimitri. They easily answered my questions and gave me some guidance on learning more about raw food.
The restaurant has a good selection of appetizers, tapas, main courses, sides, drinks, and deserts. Everyone who tried the smoothies raved about them.
I highly recommend Raw Aura to anyone who likes great food and good value. Real food, real good.
I will definitely be back with my family.

Pros: Tasty, Large Portion, Incredibly healthy
Cons: Blender for smoothies is noisy
VegCA
VegCA

Best raw restaurant I have tried

5 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2011

From the moment our party of four walked in, the staff were attentive and helpful. The service was quick and the food was outstanding. Before this experience, I was not so keen on raw restaurants because of the small portions and need to quote everything on the menu. But RawAura has changed my outlook on raw food (and desserts!).

Pros: Service, Taste, Decor
Cons: Sitting by the door got cold
veggiewoman
veggiewoman

5 hours later I'm full!

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2011

This is the first raw place I've been to that has large portions and left me feeling very full. Flavours were delicious. I had beet ravioli (an appetizer), my friends had lasagna, burrito and pizza. It was the most substantial and thick-crust of all raw pizzas I've ever seen and everyone loved the burrito. We shared 3 large slices of cake, which all looked amazing (and did not look raw) - almond, chocolate mint ganache and blueberry cheesecake. WOW
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Friendly staff and interesting (I would call it eco-contemporary if there is such a thing) decor.

Pros: delish, generous portions, interesting options
Cons: cakes slices tad pricey
Guest

Great food and friendly place

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2010

VEry friendly service and fast too. The Nori Rolls and cawliflower popcorn are excellent as appetizers. I tried the lasagna and tasted the burrito, both of which were excellent and filling. The cashew riccota is a wonderful discovery. The pecan pie was just as good as I hoped for but the banana chocolate cake was incedible. The prices are good and the service was friendly and efficient. A definite must go again.

Pros: Fast Service, Tasty food, Original meals
Cons: Not enough seeting
Adachi
Adachi

Amazing raw food in Mississauga!

5 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2010

Dining at Raw Aura was a wonderful experience. The food was delicious, creative, and beautifully presented from the kale chip appetizers to the pecan pie. Everything was perfectly prepared and highlighted the fresh ingredients. The service was attentive and friendly - I felt we had just the right amount of time between courses. Prices seemed very reasonable for a raw vegan restaurant where everything is clearly prepared with such care.

I'm so glad a restaurant like this exists in Mississauga and will definitely be back!

Pros: Great food, Fresh and healthy, Reasonably priced
TVB
TVB

Amazing staff!

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2010

I felt so welcomed went I went to Raw Aura. I tried my first Durian ever and I even got a demo from one of the staff on how to open one. The food was delicious and so fresh. Definitely at the top of my list for Raw food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw Aura: