Offers raw food made in-house, including green smoothies, raw sushi, raw pizza, raw deserts. All vegan except for the use of honey. Casual nice dining. Affiliated with Raw Home. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, All Raw, Western, Lithuanian, Juice bar

First Review by anarchistanimal
Marija Jure
Marija Jure

Tiny, simple, nice raw place | Vilnius

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

Focuses in raw, healthy food, not necessary vegan (they use honey and, as far as I remember, one can get coffee with cow milk). In general food is good there, but in my opinion, best what they serve are their splendid raw desserts (especially in a summertime, when it is fresh berries season). Perfectly suits with their ginger tea.

Pros: Splendid desserts, Healthy food
Cons: Unpleasant service almost all the time
RikeRikea
RikeRikea

Cosy, flavoured and plastic

3 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2014

This is a very cosy place to have some snack or coffee. We had asian rolls filled with vegetables which had a pretty intensive souce (too much for our taste).
We were bit surprised about the plastic-cups for our smoothies. As soon as they use normal glas for their smoothie, they'll get 4 cows ;)

Pros: good coice of snacks, cosy place
Cons: plastic cups (!), bit to much salt / flavor
Milana
Milana

Favourite place in town

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2014

The place has a very peaceful atmosphere, and I loved to spend some hours here drinking really good green tea and reading some of the books on their book-shelf.
The food was good, even though I am not very much into raw food. For people like me, they also offer some hot meals.

Pros: peaceful atmosphere, green tea, raw and a few hot meals

Aida813
Aida813
  • raw

Raw food

4 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2013

Its a vegan Raw food place.

Great. Pretty fast and mostly friendly services. Always changing great dessert/cake choice.
Smoothies and juice bar not bad.

Wanting more nut-less options, smoothies without banana d menu with some really good food was reduced

Pros: Taste, Good value, Exceptional desserts
Cons: no wi-fi, downsised menu, working hours
Gudrun
Gudrun

Wonderful!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 11 / 2013

When I arrived at this place I was a bit in a hurry because I was just on a short stay in Vilnius and I had only one hour time for lunch. So I went directly to the counter and asked for the staff's recommendations. A bit rude I think given the food at this place is made with so much love, but the people reacted very friendly and made some excellent recommendations.

I had a "Hot Italian Tomato Soup", and an "Italian Pizza". All raw and hot of course stands for "spicy". The dessert was a piece of raw blueberry-strawberry cake with basil. Everything was just delicious!

The interior is modern, tasteful and looks very inviting. Plus the great food and the superfriendly staff makes this a wonderful place which clearly deserves the highest ranking.

Pros: excellent and healthy food, fast and friendly service, cosy + clean
Cons: too far from where I live
anarchistanimal
anarchistanimal

Tasty, cute and cosy

5 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2012

Great raw food with lots of interesting creations - their seed breads and nut cheeses are divine. We had a raw 'sandwich', 'pizza', and a warm miso soup that were all lovely. Also saw their 'sushi' at another table - a variety vegetable morsels wrapped in nori. The soaked quinoa and cashew cake was absolutely excellent. The ambience was relaxed and English was spoken and on the menu. Prices were good value, and much cheaper than you pay for similarly gourmet food at other raw restaurants in Europe. All in all a great experience.

Pros: Delicious, Great value, Pleasant atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Raw 42: