Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian include a veggie burger, mushroom sandwich, falafel pita, taco salad, portebello tostada, while tofu sandwich and paprika fries. Uses vegetables that are grown locally. Movies on Monday nights. Live music. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
142 N Cortez
Prescott, Arizona 86301
928-717-0009

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by amarello
kalangford01
kalangford01
  • herbivore

Nice Atmostphere, Limited Vegan Selections

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2013

I love the atmosphere of the Raven. The vegan selections were more limited than I expected them to be. I know french fries and veggie burgers are vegan, but I was hoping for a wider selection than what was offered on the menu. The food was good and the staff were attentive and friendly.

Azbigmike
Azbigmike

very few choices

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

We went here after a long bike ride looking forward to falafel and veggie burger. They didn't have either on the menu. The only option was a tofu veggie sandwich which was good but nothing else to choose from.

Cons: limited choices
zaphod
zaphod

Mostly good, but limited menu

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2012

I had the Veggie/Tofu sandwich. They marinate it and grill it, which gives it a nice flavor. My wife had a salad (since she has to eat wheat-free, she had few options). Everything was pretty good, but not great.

Pros: Friendly, Pretty good
Cons: Limited veg menu

amarello
amarello

Excellent!

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2011

In a town with few options for vegans, Raven is awesome! They have a small selection of vegan and vegetarian options on their menu and will let you substitute ingredients to make things vegan AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. They also have great coffee (soy milk available) and a huge beer selection. We eat at Raven everytime we pass through Prescott... which is often.

Pros: eclectic atmosphere, friendly, delicious
Cons: limited vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Raven Cafe: