Ratter Frogner

Located in Frogner (west side of town). Stocks organic produce, snacks, vitamins. Previously called Heliosbutikken. more-less
Colbjarnsens gt 12
Oslo, Norway 0256
22441901

Open Mon-fri 10.00-19.00, Sat 10.00-17.00, Sun 11.00-16.00.

First Review by Delve
Delve
Delve

Hidden Gems

3 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2009

While visiting Oslo (I live in the States) I realized that being a vegan and having certain food cravings fulfilled is a feat. I enjoyed this store based on the fact that I was able to find quinoa, vegan 'ice cream', spaghetti sauce - which was pretty hard to come by (norwegians don't eat pasta?!?)..and a handful of other food items I eat daily/weekly here in America. I did find the prices to be insanely high..but of course this is Oslo..everything is insanely expensive. So, if you're looking for a quick healthy fix and can't find the things you need at Kiwi or any of the other local grocery stores..you should head over to Helios.

Pros: hard to find items in stock, vegan ice cream
Cons: tiny store, expensive - which is to be expected, hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Ratter Frogner: