Ratatouille - Cucina Naturale

Window buffet restaurant run by a couple; also a small grocery in the shop. No added sugar in food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Italian, Buffet, Take-out

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by L_Almo_Clelarco
magdalenka91
magdalenka91

for now my favourite vegan place in Italy!!

5 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2014

What can I say? this is just restaurant/ bar i would like to have on my own :D like my dreamy one. it's a cute small place with wonderful cooks and freshly-prepared dishes, without sugar, palm oil and so on. and it's still delicious! :)
not expensive at all, for two people who can eat a lot just 18 euro for a full lunch.

Pros: delicious food, price, friendly cooks
Cons: just in Parma , closed on sunday
L_Almo_Clelarco
L_Almo_Clelarco

Nice place, very friendly staff

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2013

I went to this place eager to try one of the still hard to find vegan friendly places in my hometown.
Unfortunately I got there quite late so there wasn't that much left, but the food was good and the staff very friendly, so they also prepared some extra food for me, and closed late to wait for me to finish eating.
The food is tasty and healthy, definitely worth coming back.

Pros: Fresh friendly atmosphere, Good food, and value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Ratatouille - Cucina Naturale: