Rasayana Raw Food Cafe

A small living foods, raw food restaurant cafe connected to the Fairtex Sports Club & Hotel. Same owners and similar menu as the Bangkok location. Also a retreat center offering cleanses. All vegan except for honey in some desserts and drinks. Has wheatgrass and other freshly pressed juices. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, All Raw, Western

Zambezikid
Zambezikid

Experimental raw food in Pattaya

2 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

This was one of my rare ventures into a raw food restaurant so I admit to being of limited experience here.

But I must admit, I don't think I am a big fan. Food was all a bit artificial - pretending to be things it just wasn't - like 'pizza' etc.

It all just tasted of sludgy sauce.

I enjoyed the strawberry mousse cake but that was all. And the prices are quite high for Pattaya so I doubt I'll be back.

Pros: Different and experimental, Easy to find
Cons: Bit pricey, Inconsistent achievements
earthville
earthville

Heavenly food at astronomical prices

5 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2013

Like its sibling in Bangkok, Rasayana in Pattaya serves excellent raw food. The flavors and textures are very well assembled.

The "Mexican taco cups" are not particularly "Mexican" but absolutely delicious. The mushroom pizza (on a thin and crispy flax crust) was also very good. The strawberry mousse cake was a nice finish. And the selection of fresh fruit and veggie juices is great.

Service was very warm, which added to the pleasure of the experience.

I only wish i could afford to eat here more often. I arrived with an appetite, and portions are quite small, so i had to order several items to feel satiated. A juice, appetizer, main course, and dessert set me back 700 Baht (~US$23), which is about what one would expect to pay in the world's most expensive cities, but not in Pattaya (where my second most expensive meal was less than half that). The high pricing is a pity since the quality is really so good.

A suggestion for those with large appetites and small budgets: Have a light and cheap meal elsewhere and then come here for a snack/dessert and a juice.

Note for vegans: most of the menu items are vegan, but some items contain honey, so be sure to ask.

Enjoy!

Pros: fantastic flavor and texture, mostly vegan (except some honey), warm, friendly service
Cons: Very expensive if you're hungry

Dear Owner and Manager of Rasayana Raw Food Cafe: