Ranchos - Sunset Cliffs

Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican restaurant that also offers vegetarian and vegan choices. Has another location in North Park. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mexican, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bavegan
CaioLynn
CaioLynn

WOW!

4 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2012

Delicious food! We tried the trio of enchiladas and the vegan carne asada burrito. All was amazing. We also enjoyed the vegan chips and salsa served before the meal.

Pros: low prices, delicious food, great location
Cons: slow service, cramped seating, limited parking
jamber79
jamber79

Great food

4 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2012

The service was not good, nor was was it super friendly. The food, however, was great! Lots of vegetarian and vegan options, way more than i've seen at any other mexican restaurant. Had the tempeh tacos and they were deliscious! Prices were reasonable too. Will try again to try other items and see if their empolyees were just having a bad night.

jmg
jmg

A local favorite mex with lots of vegan options

4 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2011

Love this place. They're always happy to accommodate our requests, are very friendly, and the food is consistently good. Very casual, OB kind of place.

Pros: Many tasty vegan options, Great mexican coffee, Great staff
Cons: Service friendly, but a times a bit slow
surfvegan
surfvegan

Wow!

4 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2009

When I saw "some vegetarian options" I didn't have too high of hopes, but I was wrong! They had everything from tofu, to veggie patties and soy chorizo, to tempeh. And best part is they mark on the menu what is vegetarian and what are the vegan options. This place was really good, especially for a little hole in the wall.

Pros: Good Service, Large Menu, Good Prices
nivek41
nivek41

Fantastic

4 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2008

My family and I went to eat at Ranchos in Ocean Beach today for the first time. I walked away being quite impressed. The service could have been a bit better however our waiter also appeared to be the cook so I had a bit of understanding. The corn and advocado enchiladas were awesome!

Pros: Good Food, Nice Neighborhood, Comfortable atmosphere
bavegan
bavegan

Ranchos

3 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2007

This was some pretty good mexican food for a decent price... Plenty of vegan options- had both dinner and breakfast there... Dinner was about $25 including drinks! I had the Lentil, Avocado, and cheese burrito- minus the cheese. It was decent, nothing special. The tofu scramble was delicious, and I can't wait to go back here again!!

Pros: Good food, nice atmosphere, margaritas!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Ranchos - Sunset Cliffs: