CLOSED: Rajput Indian Cuisi...

Serves meat, veg options available. Fine dining atmosphere Indian food restaurant offering a separate 80-item vegetarian/vegan menu - ask for it. Veg dinner buffet on first Thursday of every month. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
4402 Princess Anne Rd
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
757-467-6789

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cvoss11
Plant Powered Eater
Plant Powered Eater

love it!

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

We live Rajput, especially the monthly vegetarian buffet.

Know, however, that the Virginia Beach location has closed & been replaced with a Suffolk location. We usually eat at the Rajput in Niefolk.

GosiaJ
GosiaJ

Great and Friendly

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

The service was great. The staff was highly aware of Veganism and gluten free. You can get almost every single main course dish served not only vegan but also gluten free. Even vegan restaurants do not have as many options as this one had. We really enjoyed ourselves. And the food was amazing. The decor is very traditional as well, adding to your experience. Really worth trying. Many appetizers were also vegan and some very gluten free in addition. Is is not on the beach but you will not regret the drive.

Pros: Excellent food, Great value, Wide variety of vegan and gluten free dishes
slo0go
slo0go

Many vegan options!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2013

Sometimes when I eat at Indian restaurants, I'm not sure if the staff is aware about veganism. That is not a problem at this place. The menu is clearly marked and has several options for vegans! It also has a delicious tofu broccoli kadhai dish that I have never had at other Indian restaurants.

I went here with my boyfriend right before a concert. We told the waiter that we were in a bit of a rush and the food came out very, very fast. I was surprised by the speed - it couldn't have been faster! The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Loved it here! We ordered food from this place the following day.

Pros: Vegan options galore, Delicious

cvoss11
cvoss11

Delicious!

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2012

I am a huge indian food fan and with the high promotion of vegan choices, I had to go! Staff was wonderful, polite, attentive and smiling! They treated everyone like royalty and offered many vegan options that were beautiful and delicious!

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Nice atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Rajput Indian Cuisine - Virginia Beach: