Raisin Rack Natural Food...

Offers vegan and vegetarian groceries, non-dairy products, supplements, natural and organic groceries, gluten-free foods, green cleaning products, bulk food, and skin care. This location has a deli, juices and smoothies bar. Food items include salad bar, hummus wrap, and more. more-less

First Review by SirJustinian
DairyFreeSyd
DairyFreeSyd

Raisin Rack is the best!

5 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

I love the Raisin Rack!! I've known about this place for years, but had no need to venture inside as I was never devotedly a "healthy" eater. Since I've changed my eating habits, I've visited this store. I love it!! There is such a variety and every single health food that is hard to find or have wanted to try is in this store. I also love that they have a cafe. There is also a small area of vegan desserts provided by a local Columbus bakery (PattyCake) and I love that I can choose a dessert from here when I can't make it downtown. This place is great and offers products that are natural, healthy, and provide for your dietary needs.

Pros: Atmosphere, Products, Easy to Navigate
Cons: Some things are rather expensive
karmandrew
karmandrew

a must for any vegan

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

I love this place! They have all kinds of vegan products that are not found anywhere else in Columbus area. The produce is organic, some of it local, and it is decent priced. The salad bar has many vegan selections along with the salad such as quinoa salad, hummus, and more. They also carry a lg variety of reading materials and vitamins for vegans.

Pros: huge selection, organic, local and vegan items galore, great staff
KITKAT
KITKAT

Fair prices excellent staff

5 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2012

I could spend hours browsing through this store. The staff is wonderful. The salad bar has many interesting offerings. I am able to find most products I use to support my vegan lifestyle.

Pros: Staff, Variety, Prices
Cons: none
SirJustinian
SirJustinian

Best staff in Franklin County

5 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2007

Recently upgraded to a new facility across the street from the old store. Three times as big, with a much larger selection. New deli/juice bar with great veggie and vegan options, and huge salad bar. The vegan hummus wrap from the deli is delicious! Carry lots of vegan and vegetarian grocery items, as well as lots of organic produce, with a good selection of locally grown items as well. Don't miss out on the local baker Pattycake Bakery vegan cupcakes and cookies that are sold here.

The staff here are by far the most friendly and helpful staff of any store in the Columbus area. Very knowledgable about their goods, and willing to special order items for you. They provide a very personable persona that you just don't get from the larger chain markets! I'm a regular here and almost feel like I'm coming home when I'm greeted every week.

Pros: Great staff, Good selection, Many vegan goods

Dear Owner and Manager of Raisin Rack Natural Food Market: