Serves meat, veg options available. Simple cafe inside a natural food store. Food is vegetarian except for tuna. Has soup, salad, raw food, sandwich, tea, fresh juices, and smoothies. Located east of Las Vegas strip. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Non-veg
1100 E Sahara Ave Ste 101 (Maryland)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
702-737-7282

First Review by archure
Chia
Chia

Saw this on happycow

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2013

On a past trip to Las Vegas for a tea convention I researched happycow and found this health food store listing. The cafe is inside the store. It seemed basic with a simple, healthy food menu. I had a eggless egg salad sandwich and a fresh juice. Inexpensive and tasty.

sergeantyeti
sergeantyeti

You'll find Vegan Gold at Rainbow's End

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2013

This place is a natural grocery store with a vegan/vegetarian cafe inside. They offer packaged and prepared foods in a deli cooler and supplements. There is music that adds to the relaxed hippy atmoshphere. I tried the raw brownie and raw kale salad that were both good.

Pros: Good variety, Hippy atmosphere
whosmeggyn
whosmeggyn

• herbivore

SO MUCH STUFF

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

Friendly staff, huge amount of vegan supplies, great cafe. It's in a weird neighborhood and it's a smallish store, but it's fantastic.

Pros: Great staff, Lots to choose from, delicious food
Cons: odd location
Niffer5000
Niffer5000

Little Gem

5 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2012

I love Rainbow's End. It's a great place to grab a healthy lunch, I work in a spa on the Strip and have my co-workers hooked on the Green Goodess. It's the best sandwich in my opinion.
I love the store, I have found several hard to find items.
I love the fact the store has been around for so long and is still going, I love the friendly staff!

Pros: Food, hard to find items
daisypug
daisypug

Fair

3 Posted on 12 / 18 / 2010

Good veggie places are hard to find in this area and I thought it was perfectly fine for the price & for a quick lunch. The veggie burger was filling and they offer a nice variety of fruit and veggie smoothies. If I were to return to the area I wouldn't hesitate in going back.... It's not fantastic but staff are very friendly.

MyVegChefMayra
MyVegChefMayra

Vegan Desserts

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2009

You can Find ~ Chef mayra Vegan Desserts Here :-) YIPPE~
Brownies, carrot cake, chocalate cake.
Order your Cakes here all Vegan !!!
By Chef Mayra

Pros: very close to the strip, Lunch Special, Easy parking
seeUsoon
seeUsoon

Relaxed Place compared to anywhere else

3 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2008

Relaxed Place compared to anywhere else I've been to in Vegas... This was the only vegie friendly place I can find in the area... The price was not so bad but the food wasn't filling... I had the BLT, then learn later they used the morning star bacon which has EGGS... uggg! they could have at least put a warning on their menu. Most of food is something you can prepare yourself. I rather eat there then at the over priced places on the strip... Most likely I will NEVER go back to stinky Vegas again.

• ElaineVigneault ElaineVigneault

"I will NEVER go back to stinky Vegas again."

Ridiculous. Tourists think they can figure out the entire town in a 24 hour weekend trip where they barely venture off the Strip. Get real.

No, Vegas is not the most progressive, vegan-friendly place in the nation. But neither is it the ass-crack of America. We've got vegan options and more than that, Vegas is a city that is very much NOT afraid of change. Unlike many cities with longer histories and deeper roots, we embrace the new. So what you see today may not be what you'll see tomorrow. Your prejudices and biases MUST dissolve in an environment like Vegas.

• chocolatediet chocolatediet

Good!

lyndap34
lyndap34

Rainbows End Las Vegas

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2007

Whilst on vacation in Las Vegas recently I was very glad to come across Rainbows End. Although I visited out of the served food time I stocked up on their delicious takeaways. I also purchased several skin preparations - everything was excellent. The assistant Rita was a gem - very informed and friendly ( even found out that she originally came from Glasgow - same district as my husband!) I shall have no hesitation in going there should I every visit Las Vagas again.

Pros: Friendly staff, excellent take out food, excellent skin pereparations
Cons: NONE!
backpacker420
backpacker420

• raw

Service killed the experience

3 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2007

We were very happy to find a place to eat in the back of a natural foods store. There aren't many vegan choices in Las Vegas, so we thought it was a find. The service was so slow, however, that we'll never go back. Also, the wraps, while good, had little substance, so weren't filling.

Pros: Vegan, Healthful choices
Cons: Slow service, Small portions
HappyFolkie
HappyFolkie

Could be better

2 Posted on 11 / 19 / 2007

I visited the store while in town at a conference in December '06 and had high hopes of something comparable to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. Sadly, despite a long walk to the store, Rainbow's End was relatively disappointing.

It's small, located in a rundown area, and lacking in ambiance, with a confusing layout and little selection.

Still, the staff was really nice and more than willing to help aimless shoppers. Futhermore, they demonstrated excellent knowledge of the products.

With some store improvements and a bigger selection, this place could be a winner. Here's hoping that in the time since it has grown into its full potential.

Pros: Staff, knowledge
Cons: selection, layout, visual appeal
Guest
Guest

Good food, bad set up

3 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2007

Personally I don't care for the little store. It's got very limited varieties of products. The restaurant/cafe has good food, but the set up isn't the best. It's hard to figure out where to order and the dining area is not the nicest or cleanest. So I think the food is good, but they could clean up the dining area and make it easier to place your order.

Pros: good food
Cons: disorganized, hard to order food, not very clean
stef42678
stef42678

Great health foods

3 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2007

This place has a really minimum selection of health foods, but it is all vegetarian and they offer a great cafe instore. The staff is really helpful and they have a lot of vitamins and supplements to purchase.

archure
archure

Not worth going to

1 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2006

Rainbows End changed hands a couple of years ago, and reduced their vegan vitamins to none. The store is small, very small, has a few nice health food store SNACKS (thats about it, SNACKS), they serve Hamburgers (unless its changed in the past year, I doubt it). Don't bother with it, go to Sunflower. I gave up on Rainbows End long ago (when they stopped stocking vegan vitamins).

Pros: snacks, close to Vegas Strip, not much
Cons: very small store, no vegan vitamins, snacks & burgers

Dear Owner and Manager of Rainbow's End Cafe: