Rainbow Natural Grocery...

Market providing fresh organic fruits and vegetables, large selection of bulk staple, take-away deli foods, vitamins, grocery, and more. There's also a cafe connected to the grocery, The High Noon Cafe. more-less

First Review by clairebear
jysretail
jysretail

awesome selection of whole foods

4 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

Coming from London, where there's a choice of places for organic and vegan food, I was really impressed with the range and amount of organic vegan food here. It's a little pricey for some things but the quality is great. There's also a great cafe connected to the grocery, The High Noon Cafe, which serves delicious burgers and other wholesome food fora reasonable price, and the staff are really friendly :)

Pros: selection, quality, friendly
Cons: pricey
clairebear
clairebear

Rainbow Whole Foods Co-Op is da bomb!

5 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2012

Rainbow is the only organic, non-GMO, pure foods store in the Jackson area. They have organic, locally grown produce, bakery items baked daily, a fabulous soup & salad bar, a supplements room, pure organic cosmetics, a bulk bins area, a grocery store, and Jackson's only vegetarian restaurant. I buy everything there, from groceries to freshly made (while I wait) juice, water filters for my shower heads, all of my cosmetics & personal hygiene products, seeds for sprouting, potted herbs for planting in my herb garden, to vitamins & supplements. If they don't have it in stock, they'll order it for me. I even recycle things there that the city won't recycle (like glass). I love my Rainbow!

Pros: locally grown organic produce, great soup & salad bar, knowlegable staff
Cons: too small; I wish they had more space, not enough refrigerator space/items
Guest
Guest

Nice Surprise

5 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2007

I stopped at the Rainbow Whole Foods Market as I was moving from Florida to Arizona. I was very surprised at the variety of selections of vegan options as well as locally grown produce for sale. The vegan tempeh "chicken" salad was probably the best I've ever tasted as well as the variety of vegan deserts. The Whole Foods in Phoenix, AZ where I live dose not even come close. Hats off!

Pros: Vegan Entrees, Vegan Desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of Rainbow Natural Grocery Cooperative: