Rainbow Restaurant

Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by siouxi31
ambillin
ambillin

Good place for veg*ns and meat-eaters

4 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

The Rainbow is a great place to bring friends and family if you're trying to please veg*ns and meat-eaters. Pretty much anything on the menu can be made vegetarian, many things can be made vegan, and they do offer some meat items as well. Menu is well labeled and staff is very knowledgeable. One of the only places in Fort Collins that has vegan brunch options, though pancakes, French toast, and waffles are unfortunately not vegan. Excellent tempeh and tofu--no seitan on the menu at this time. The rolls that come with most dishes aren't vegan, so ask for the vegan focaccia bread instead.

Pros: Large menu, Excellent tofu and tempeh, Vegan brunch options
Cons: Hours change each season, Crowded at lunch
StephanieLauffer
StephanieLauffer

A Favorite Place

4 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2011

I fell in love with Rainbow on my first visit!
The atmosphere is friendly & welcoming & the food is wonderful. I try to order somethng new everytime I go & have enjoyed everything I've chosen. When people ask to go to someplace unique & local this is on the top of my list of places to take them. Portions are large & there is something to please everyone on the menu.

It only allows me to give 4 cows to a restaurant that serves meat but trust me - it is truely easy to eat veg here & I'd love to give it 5!

Pros: friendly staff & atmophere, excellent food, healthy cuisine
AndreaW
AndreaW

FABULOUS

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2010

This is the best restaurant for vegetarians/vegans in town.... I have ordered most of the menu items (the veg ones) and have never been disappointed. Flavorful, consistent from one day to the next, and I LOVE the 1/2 order option. The full order is HUGE, but the half portion is PERFECT! Love it!!!!

Pros: excellent food, consistent, healthy options
Cons: atmosphere
maliciouskami
maliciouskami

The only semi-vegetarian place in town

3 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2009

This is generally considered the vegetarian restaurant in FTC, but of course they sell chicken and fish. They have lots of vegetarian and quite a few vegan items. The restaurant is actually a converted house, so the inside is like eating in someone's home. They have a really cute patio that is great in the summertime. Right off campus--street parking.

Pros: Vegan options, atmosphere, Near campus
Cons: Not vegetarian, Could be more vegan options
siouxi31
siouxi31

Great Restaurant

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2008

A friend brought my family to this restaurant since we had a vegan in our group. The food was great and the vegan had no worries as our server was vegan as well and very educated regarding the ingredients and preparation of the foods.
The inside is cute too!

Pros: Friendly, Good options, tastes good
Cons: parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Rainbow Restaurant: