Menu, hot bar, and deli inside the grocery store. Offers daily special and soups. Pay-by-the-pound buffet features a variety of main entrees and sides, all vegetarian. Vegetarian menu also for other orders, such as sandwiches and burgers. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Fast food
2118 N Decatur Rd (Clairmont)
Decatur, Georgia 30033

Fmrmacro
Fmrmacro

unassuming location, great food

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2015

Love the cooked greens and other healthy choices. Husband enjoys the spanakopita. Eat in (pay at register, then go to small dining room at rear of store) or take out. They also have wrapped, single-portion vegan desserts near the dining room. Some dishes seem over-salted. I stopped getting the scrambled tofu because it was salty too many times. I no longer get the rice; I don't like the way it tastes. But there are so many choices--so unexpected in a small store--that I still love the place.

Pros: fresh, wholesome food, compostable containers for take-out
lifekey777
lifekey777

It's pretty descent ....

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

I have gone there about 7 times. The hot bar is pretty ok. The food can sometimes be a bit bland, like the spaghetti and meatballs I bought yesterday, but I have had some things there that were better tasting, and it's so good to know that that place is there when I need something to eat while I am at work! I really appreciates the rest of the store as well. Nice selection of herbs and things. I will continue to support, but they really need better cooks for the prepared foods. I'm a supporter tho'

Pros: herbs, prepared desserts, good customer service
Cons: some bland tastng prepared foods
calamaestra
calamaestra

great buffet

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I get takeaway from here all the time. The buffet is all vegetarian with vegan items clearly marked. The veggies are delicious! I can't make them this good myself, so I stock up here for a few days.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 02, 2013