Rainbow Foods in Ottawa has everything. They have a great selection of vegan products including local made artisan nut cheeses, locally made vegan frozen meal choices and locally grown quinoa!. If you cannot find a product here, you likely cannot find it anywhere in Ottawa! For items carried at grocery stores their prices are comparable for the same products. They offer many organic items and offer gluten free tours educating about so many items available. The staff is friendly and they have a rewards program....I first went for a merchant vegan day and discovered so many products... There are even kefir and kombucha products and cultures. They have both sprouting supplies and great sprouted products. It has become my main grocery store.Pros: great variety, local products and imports, clean store with friendly staff
Great selection and variety - I shop there weekly :)Pros: Selection
Cons: Parking lot
They have a very big collection of vegetarian foods. These are my favourites, organic pine nuts, organic brown rice flour, organic parmesan cheese and different kinds of bread.Pros: big collection
Cons: some items are overpriced
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ottawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Rainbow Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 837 times since Jan 2013.