Store and restaurant. Stocks natural food basics and beyond including soymilk, fresh baked bread, juices, cereals, canned soups, ethnic food, chips, grind-your-own peanut butter, pasta, sauces, beans, grains, flours, ready-made dinners, organic fruits and vegetables, including some local produce. Fresh carrot juice and prepared live foods. more-less
2118 N Decatur Rd (Clairmont Rd)
Decatur, Georgia 30033

calamaestra
calamaestra

amazing buffet

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I love the food here. It's a store and a restaurant. The store has meat available to buy, but the buffet is completely vegetarian with vegan options clearly marked. You pile as much as you want onto a plate or take-out box. They weigh it and you pay based on the weight. Don't forget to try the vegan cakes!
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 31, 2013

CyneEnright
CyneEnright

Well stocked small natural food store

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

Went to Rainbow Natural Foods after eating at the restaurant in the same plaza. Has a great selection of products-- books, vitamins, food at good prices. Cashier was really nice as were the other patrons. I didn't try any of the precooked meals or juices or go to the hot bar-- will definitely do so next time.

Helen Phillips
Helen Phillips

Delightful and delicious

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

My granddaughter and I decided to try out Rainbow Natural Foods as we drove thru Atlanta because of a positive review on Happy Cow. that positive review is well deserved! We chose the hot bar. My granddaughter chose the vegetable soup and raved about it. I delved into an assortment of delicious vegetables , all tasty and healthfully prepared. What a treat (and relief) when traveling to find tasty, healthy vegan nourishment!

Travelers will be glad to know it's located not far off I-85 and is easy to navigate to and find.

I'll definitely eat at Rainbow on my next trip thru Atlanta.

Also -- another great find in the store: bags of popcorn with( or without) nutritional yeast. A perfect snack to carry along on our trip.

Pros: Healthy vegan choices, Lots of choices, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of Rainbow Natural Foods: