Wide variety of menu choices. Menu in English available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo
Pablo Picasso 30 (near Sierra Nevada Bus Station & hospital, 5 min walk across river from city centre)
Granada, Spain

Kirsh
Kirsh

Paprika Restaurant, Granada, Spain

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2012

Restaurant opens rather late in the evening - 9.00 pm - about one hour later than most restaurants in Spain. Very large and would seat over 100 customers, but we were the only two customers. Prices moderate. Food tasty, but there seemed to be egg in every dish - even the mushroom soup. Menu did have an English translation. Staff do not speak English.

Pros: Moderate Price, Tasty food
Cons: Opens too late for dinner, Eggs in too many dishes
gradjanin7
gradjanin7

excellent, both times

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2010

The internal decoration is great (you can't miss the place walking along Picasso street - a faux yelow stone facade). The dinner dish is preceded by an absolutely excellent little tapa (starter) of fried pastry and a guacamoli-like cream/dip.
Don't miss their zumo fresco de naranja (freshly squeezed orange juice). A huge choice of salads, starters, main dishes and deserts. Also check out the really cool (and really cheap) earrings for sale hanging on the wall near the entrance (also some paintings/graphics, all for sale). Really friendly staff, excellent food quality and meal size, cosy atmosphere... all in all, an excellent restaurant.

Pros: food, design
baji_77
baji_77
  • raw

Tasty vegetarian food at a good price

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2010

Really good food, filling, and at a great prices. Would have liked to have seen more vegan options, non-dairy options, and no gluten options. Clean and nice atmosphere. We didn't try the desserts because we were so full from dinner, but also because I couldn't tell if they were really vegetarian desserts or normal desserts. Worth visiting.

vegeater3
vegeater3

Reasonable

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2009

I'm always happy to find a vegetarian restaurant, and the food here was fine without being outstanding. I had the menu of the day, which for a vegan on that day consisted of pasta salad, vegetable soup, bread, and a date cake. Lots of seitan options on the menu for vegans which looked interesting. And loads of vegetarian (non-vegan) options. There were some interesting burger options which looked tasty.

Pros: vegan options marked on menu, variety
BB
BB

Good Place a bit out of town

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2009

We were happy to find this place. depending on where you are staying, this might be a bit out of town restaurant for you.
And it does not open till 1:30pm and 9pm (I forgot the closing time).
We had a house salad and fried brown rice with Seitan and mushroom. the salad had some out of jar asparaguses and maybe frozen sweet corn which I find disappointing.
The brown rice was oily. But still so grateful to find a restaurant which offers something like seaweed, tofu, seitan etc.

nick
nick
  • non-vegetarian

a nice place

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2008

Pleasant restaurant, bright modern decor, 100% veggie, helpful waitress & interesting & inventive food. They have soya, seitan & tofu as well as veg. Extensive menu - we were offered 2: one in English & another with photos. Wine list isn't extensive, particularly for white where they had only one, semidulce but I feel mean for mentioning it. We would have gone more than once if we'd found it earlier.

Pros: good food, friendly, pleasant atmosphere
Cons: wine list
Stevie
Stevie

Raices, Spain

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2007

100% veggie restaurant located about a 5 min walk across the river from the city centre. Well worth the stroll. I have been in few veggie restaurants with such a wide choice on offer on the menu. Lots to please lacto, ovo and vegan vegetarians. Menu in English is available but vegan veggie dishes on the menu aren't marked. Friendly service even with my still only very very basic grasp of Spanish (on my second visit I was particularly lucky as 1 of the watresses spoke good English). Open good hours and not over priced. Pleasantly decorated. I'd more than happilly eat there again. I considered giving it 5 stars out of 5.

Pros: Huge choice, Tasty food, Open good hours
Cons: Closed Sundays
Poundie
Poundie

Surprisingly good!

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2006

It can be a bit hard to find good vegetarian places in Spain, so I was most surprised by this excellent restaurant. Though slightly out of the way, it was worth the walk: everything about the place--food, service, atmosphere--was superb.

Pros: Good food, good service

Dear Owner and Manager of Raices: