Vegan health food store. Stocks vegan cheese and pizza, ice-cream, shoes, and other vegan products. Website offers online mail order. Moved from Werinherstr. 48. more-less
Thalkirchner Str. 88

mcyoung
mcyoung

Love it!

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2015

My husband and I were walking along and saw the sign that advertised vegan food--so we stopped in. We were so delighted to find Radix. We needed to stock up on supplies for travel to Garmisch-Partenkirchen where we anticipated limited vegan options. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They helped us with items throughout the store and also had ideas for vegan restaurants. They even offered to call (and did call) one restaurant to speak in German for us and see if the restaurant was open and had any availability. So very nice in every way! Lots of vegan yogurt options as well as plant milks, pantry staples, cereal, candy, etc. Excellent marinated and baked tofu in the refrigerated section. Organic coffee and tea options. Also has an extensive vegan cookbook collection and vegan shoes. If I hadn't been traveling, I would definitely have tried on the shoes and boots. Highly recommend stopping in while in Munich.

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, good value for vegan/organic food
Sterling
Sterling

Love it!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2014

I simply love this store!

The people are nice. And you can feel that they fully support the vegan idea and founded the store as passionate vegans.

They will answer all your questions kindly. You can find pretty much everything there (even shoes). They also have sometimes a variety of fresh ingredients like potato or beets.

Every price I compared with the prices at nearby Veganz is lower at Radix!

Pros: Nice People, Organic whenever possible, Huge variety
SandraSchwobi
SandraSchwobi

Absolutely Great!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

Everything you need - and much more!
Very friendly and helpful staff. Love it.

malalaya
malalaya

Veganer Tante Emma Laden

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

Helpfull staff; huge range of products like food, animal food, clothes, cosmetic products, condoms

superbot
superbot

Best Vegan Store In Southern Germany

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

Love it, big selection, friendly atmosphere, simply have to visit

voice-design
voice-design

For 15 years now...

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2012

Whether it's online or in the local shop in Munich-Obergiesing: You can count on Radix for more than 15 years now! In 2008 Radix has been honored with the PETA Progress Award as "best vegan online shop" but the retail store's advantage is the relaxed browsing, the possibility to buy goods Radix can't ship (just like frozen food for example) and its nutritional counseling.

Pros: reliable, low priced, pleasant
OlafBrenner
OlafBrenner

Great shop in Obergiesing/Munich!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2012

The first online vegan shop Germany also has a shop! I've been there several times. It's fantastic! The staff and the owners are very nice. There are foods for humans and animals, shoes, books, ... :-) I hope that in future there is something in Darmstadt (where I live)!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Radix: