Serves meat, veg options available. Green certified, farm-to-table restaurant offering some ovo-lacto vegetarian and a few vegan and gluten free items, marked on the menu. Showcases different artwork each month. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
1530 DeKalb Ave (historic Candler Park neighborhood)
Atlanta, Georgia 30307
404.659.6594
Closed now

Mon-Wed 7:30am-4:00pm, Thu-Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat 8:30am-10:00pm, Sun 8:30am-4:00pm

First Review by SweetFaces
calamaestra
calamaestra

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

I like that the menu clearly states what can be made vegan. The vegan burrito and hash were excellent but the buckwheat pancakes were a little dry to me. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I will definitely return.

bkurt01
bkurt01

Outstanding Vegan Options

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

You'll be hard-pressed to find more selection made from fresh ingredients in a non-vegan restaurant for us veegs. Delicious for brunch, lunch or dinner. Menu is very clear in terms of items that are vegan or can be made vegan.

Pros: Delicious and fresh, Great selection, Good brunch option
miztea
miztea

Great for gluten intolerant

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

I visited Atlanta and ate here. Great food. Fresh, tasty, simple. You know the food is good because you don't have to mask it with a thousand ingredients. Service was outstanding.

I ate well and felt well later. They listened to my food requests. No gluten cross contamination. Awesome service. Next time I'm in town they're are my first stop.

Marcia
Marcia

a good, good place

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

Hands down, the best tofu scramble in town. And I enjoy the mimosas and coffee that accompany.

Pros: GREEN!, lots o vegan options, bar
KonaDog
KonaDog

TERRIFIC

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

A great sit down restaurant in the Chandler Park area. AND they serve breakfast items all day (as well as non-breakfast foods). There are many vegan options and they are clearly marked so you do not have to constantly ask about ingredients. And the service was awesome. They were incredibly sweet, attentive, and helpful. The decor is also great. If I lived in Atlanta I know I would be a regular here.

Pros: customer service, easy to read menu , vegan options
SweetFaces
SweetFaces

Beyond veggie burgers!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

How about a Vegan Meatball Sub, Mango Vegan Pancakes, or grilled Vegan Hash with tofu and fresh veggies? The food is as delicious and healthy as it sounds. Radial even makes their own seitan. The menu varies with daily specials, so every vegan dish isn't offered every day, but there are enough animal-free items on the regular menu, like the House Grits, Sweet Potato Hash, Tomato Risotto, Hummus Platter and homemade soups, to satisfy any vegan's tastebuds. I travel 45 miles, one way, to eat here!

Pros: Delicious food, wide selection, Innovative dishes, Friendly, helpful management and staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Radial Cafe: