Radharane - Ozo

Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by olgucz
Monika Fernandezg
Monika Fernandezg

Deliciouuuuuuuuusssss VEG food in Vilnius ;)

5 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2011

Im staying for a period of 5 weeks in Vilnius, and decided to visit some vegetarian restaurants to see how is a Veg s life here.
Today was the time od Radharane. Im so glad to have gone there. I tried was such an amazing dish called Kofta, I felt satisfied and light at the same time.... accompanied with fresh carrots juice...
maybe just a bit to spicy for my likes, but anyway delicious :)
the lady there doesnt speak much english, but what she can manage to speak is enough and she is nice :)

Pros: delicious, not very expensive, several dishes
Cons: mmmm...cant think of one :)
olgucz
olgucz

great place for 4 hungry vegans

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2011

This was a really nice place to eat. Even though the lady there didn't speak English too well, she was really friendly and we had no problems asking for vegan options.
There were only 3 vegan options for the main course (thai veggies, rice & TSP goulash, rice with veggies) available in medium and large portions. The large portion of rice & goulash was large, indeed. I missed some heat as I am used to very spicy Indian flavors, thus this seemed a bit too mild for me. Overall, very satisfying dish for about 9-10 LTL. And it took them only about 5min to prepare!
Highly recommended!

Pros: good value, large portions, fast
Cons: English could be improved

Dear Owner and Manager of Radharane - Ozo :