Radharane - Gedimino

Two locations for this Hare Krishna restaurant in Vilnius. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Indian

First Review by bencamps
Shtonchjo
Shtonchjo

Not so vegan friendly

2 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I often go to Vilnius and like to discover new places (I always go to Balti Drambliai, but I like to change when I can).
Well this restaurant here cooks everything, even rice, in animal butter, and, as a vegan, there is absolutely nothing I can eat.
I'd remove "vegan-friendly".

Pros: Nice location, Nice looking restaurant, Nice people
Cons: Not vegan friendly
Vegjules
Vegjules

Not the best...

2 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2013

I didn't really enjoy this place!! Food was greasy, samosas were all pastry with few filling, not so good! I asked for the samosa appetizer and they brought the food 5sec after it so when I got to the main dish it was cold already! Waitresses quite rude... The bill was threw over the table without even asking for it!! I don't recommend it at all!!! So many other nice places in Vilnius!!!

Pros: Good teas and ginger drinks
Cons: Not friendly environment, Greasy food, No wifi
HannaZanina
HannaZanina

Nice Krishnaite place

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

I enjoyed design and Indian music there a lot. Food is good and not very pricey. On a Saturday afternoon, this place was not crowded at all. Definitely recommend to visit. But I just realized I don't like Indian food much :)

Pros: design, prices, music
kristinivarsson
kristinivarsson

Good Indian food

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2012

A nice restaurant serving great Indian food in the centre of Vilnius.

Pros: Great variety, Choose how big portions
Marike
Marike

very tasty food

4 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

I was here in March on a very snowy evening. I was the only customer, probably because of the snow. I had vegetarian kofta that tasted really delicious. I also had a hot ginger/berry juice drink which was brilliant on a cold day. i enjoyed the food, and the place was nice and comfortable.

bencamps
bencamps

Nice hare krishna place

4 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2011

Visited on 03/12/11. This hare krishna restaurant has a nice mellow setting playing Indian music with yellow and orange decor. The menu is extensive and although many dishes contain paneer there is still plenty for vegans. I had a pakora dish that normally has cream in the sauce but the chef was able to make it without. The waitresses spoke excellent English and the price was very cheap. Overall well worth a visit.

Pros: Good, fresh food, Friendly staff, Very cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Radharane - Gedimino: