Offers both vegetarian and vegan daily menus plus a menu of veggie burgers, samosas, and plenty of sweets. English spoken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Hare Krishna, Western, Indian
Strada Emanoil Ungureanu 13 (Strada General Eremia Grigorescu)
Timisoara, Romania
+40727152033

Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm

First Review by veggieriga
veggieriga
veggieriga

Wonderful vegan and vegetarian food, kind people

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

I really enjoyed the food I ate here especially the desserts were fantastic and the best I found in Timisoara. There was only one guy there, because it was the holiday season but he was very kind. I ate here twice and took a great vegan burger to go so I would have something to eat on the train to Bucharest. It made my journey much more pleasant.

All the food is reasonably priced; the lunch specials are 15 lei which is a superb value. The specials are all day, not just until a certain time which makes it a great choice for dinner. The daily menu comes in a vegan or vegetarian version which is great.

The bathroom is very clean and has hot water which isn't always the case in Romania.

Thank you for making my time in Timisoara so memorable!

Pros: Great vegan food, Kind people, Very inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Radha Cuisine: