Offers both vegetarian and vegan daily menus plus a menu of veggie burgers, samosas, and plenty of sweets. English spoken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Western, Hare Krishna
Strada Emanoil Ungureanu 13 (Strada General Eremia Grigorescu)
Timisoara, Romania
+40727152033

Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm

First Review by veggieriga
alexandra_vegan
alexandra_vegan

Fusion indian-romanian vegan and vegetarian food

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

They serve menu of the day indian-romanian fusion cuisine which comes in 2 options: vegan or vegetarian (no eggs, just dairy).
They also serve pastry, cakes, cookies and excellent burgers (you have to ask them to omit the cheese, by default the burgers are vegetarian).
My favorite dishes are the vegan burger and the soups.
It's a good option for fair priced menu of the day, in the city center.
The menu is freshly made daily, and all the other food is fresh.
No smoking allowed inside.
The only thing I don't like about them is that they use plastic plates and cutlery, which is very environmentally unfriendly :(

Pros: fresh tasty food, big portions, friendly staff
Cons: dark and not so friendly eating area, they use plastic cutlery and plates :(
veggieriga
veggieriga

Wonderful vegan and vegetarian food, kind people

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

I really enjoyed the food I ate here especially the desserts were fantastic and the best I found in Timisoara. There was only one guy there, because it was the holiday season but he was very kind. I ate here twice and took a great vegan burger to go so I would have something to eat on the train to Bucharest. It made my journey much more pleasant.

All the food is reasonably priced; the lunch specials are 15 lei which is a superb value. The specials are all day, not just until a certain time which makes it a great choice for dinner. The daily menu comes in a vegan or vegetarian version which is great.

The bathroom is very clean and has hot water which isn't always the case in Romania.

Thank you for making my time in Timisoara so memorable!

Pros: Great vegan food, Kind people, Very inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Radha Cuisine: