Vegan restaurant serving some raw food. Established in late 2010. Quiet space located behind the concert hall, a 5 minute walk to the centrum. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, German, Western, Beer/Wine
Vester Alle 15
Arhus, Denmark 8000
+45-25667800

Open Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 11am-3pm.

First Review by chocolateicecrem
Aussie_vegan
Aussie_vegan

Great raw and vegan options

4 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

A visitor to Aarhus, I was very pleased to find this 100% organic, raw and vegan restaurant. Our meal was fantastic. I had the nori wrap. My partner the burger. Very tasty and quite large servings. Also take-away dessert. Yum.

A great location, though it took us a few minutes to find it. Just follow the river.

However, I support the above review regarding the lambskins on the seats. There are many other ways the seats can be covered for warmth without the use of animal skins.

Pros: 100% organic, raw and vegan, Tasty, Ample servings
Cons: Lambskins on the seats
VeJo
VeJo

Curious decor!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

The guy at the counter said that everything on the menu was vegan (and that seemed to be the case), so I'm not sure why this is filed under "veg friendly". The food was very tasty, and abundant. All raw. My only complaint -- and this did make it a little difficult to digest my food -- was that each wooden chair was draped with a lambskin. What's up with that?? My guess is that they're health vegans, and haven't thought through the range of clientele they might be getting. If you're reading this, Rabar, take my advice and DITCH THE DEAD ANIMAL SKINS!!! (I didn't complain on the day because my friend was excited about taking me to a vegan cafe in her home town, so I was on my best behaviour).

Pros: tasty food, healthy, nice location
Cons: dead décor
chocolateicecrem
chocolateicecrem

Good food

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2012

The restaurant's location is great. Food = delicious. No long wait for the food and people there are friendly. Very clean and it's a nice place.

Pros: excellent food, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: great location, not noisy, friendly atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Rabar: