A lacto-ovo vegetarian Cantonese restaurant with vegan options. Address in Chinese: 銅鑼灣登龍街28號永光中心25樓. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Take-out

Stevie
Stevie

Queen of the East, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2014

I ate here this evening and agree with much said by the previous reviewer. Very clean, tasty food, nice staff. Borderline between 4 and 5 out of 5 for me. I took a printed in Chinese document trying to explain what I eat an don't as a vegan. My interpretation of the message I was given back was everything is vegan. I pointed at a picture in the print out I had of some eggs and was told they don't use it.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff, Tasty food
selena
selena

dim sum lunch

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

Went here for yum cha with some friends while in town from Tokyo. Everything we ordered was very good, and the servers were friendly and helpful. We don't speak Cantonese and they had very little English but the menu was in English and we got along just fine pointing. A few things we ordered never made it to the table, but we were stuffed by then and didn't need it. It was not put on the bill. A little over 100HKD per person. Restaurant was full, it was clean, and they were nice. Very good overall!

Pros: nice selection, clean, friendly service
Cons: a few dishes we ordered didn't come
  • NellieNoFriends NellieNoFriends

I was a member of this party and agree 100% with the review. The food was delicious and filling. Lovely atmosphere too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Queen of the East: