Que SeRaw SeRaw - temporari...

Dec 2014 original owner sold the business to new owner who plans to re-open in mid-Jan 2015 -- please let happycow know when it re-opens! A take-away raw food restaurant located south of San Francisco International Airport. Offers raw vegan meals and snacks ready to eat in pre-packaged containers. Dairy free, gluten free, and wheat-free. Price: Moderate more-less
All Raw, Vegan, Organic, American, Take out only

Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Waldorf heaven

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

I am in love with the Waldorf Style wrap, the Burrito and the chocolate cheese cake!
I stop in here several times a week for a little snack or when I am craving something sweet. I love that I can eat anything here without feeling guilty in any way. I'm not 100% vegan or into the raw thing but the food here is so good! And it's healthy and Alicia (the owner) is so sweet.
I feel so lucky to have a place like this for a quick, healthy snack throughout the week. I never expected to have such an easy time eating healthy or vegan outside of SF.
Thank you Alicia for making such delicious food!

Pros: Fresh, Clean, Healthy
Cons: Only Mon-Fri
jkohler2
jkohler2

When you eat among carnivores

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2009

I need a take-out vegan store on the nights of my Masonic Lodge meetings where the Standard American Diet (SAD) is served each month. I had known about Que SeRaw SeRaw, as a take-out, but got a great kale veggie wrap 2 weeks ago.
Now, I'll come by for a pick-up item every lodge night.

Pros: Take out
Cons: no onsite tables
RawMatt
RawMatt
  • raw

Que Se Raw

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2009

This quaint raw shop was an excellent surprise. From the outside It's contents are masked by an average looking storefront. Inside you can expect to have your taste buds completely satisfied with healthy raw treats. It's quick, It's raw-vegan, It's easy. Try the kale salad.

Pros: Great Food, Fast

Guest
Guest

Very happy to discover Que SeRaw SeRaw...

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2007

Today I stopped by Earthbeam for the first time, which is next door to the Que SeRaw SeRaw. As I was looking for a place to park (and there was plenty of parking), I saw the word "organic", which I thought was a part of Earthbeam. However, as I crossed the strett I discovered it was a raw food cafe---I was estatic, as I am always looking for a place to pick up the extras I do not have time to make during the school year (yes, I am a teacher.). I purchased several items, including: macaroons, crackers, and two pieces of cheesecake. I pleased to say that the macaroons taste great, and I have yet to try the other items, but they look delectable. i will return every other week when I make my trek to SF to pick up my raw ingredients. I plan to try their mock tuna next time.

Pros: FABULOUS MACAROONS, CLOSED? SOLD TO ME ANYWAY
Cons: NOT OPEN SUNDAY USUALLY?

Dear Owner and Manager of Que SeRaw SeRaw - temporarily closed: