CLOSED: Quang Tinh

Simple place with a small menu of noodles, rice, and pho. Also sells cigarettes and hard alcohol. Reported closed to HappyCow, Nov 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Take-out, Vietnamese
91 Vo Thi Sau (near backpacker area, off Ngyuen Cong Tru)
Hue, Vietnam

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by baklavabaklava

Not too bad, but definitely not memorable

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

If you can't find any other place to get vegetarian food, then this will do. Don't expect too much, though. The food isn't bad, but not exciting either. Prices are higher than what the photo uploaded here suggests. Main courses are 20-25-30k, and come in relatively small portions. Not a place you feel like going back to.

Food good, but some bait-and-switch going on

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2012

The food is good here and my first few visits were fine. After that, they began bringing food I didn't order, which they would encourage me to eat, and charge me either way, even though I never ordered these items. Seems to be a common behaviour among Hue-area restaurant-owners. Watch out, and refuse any unordered food: they are NOT bringing you free appetizers or side dishes, they are bilking you of your money.

Pros: cheap, good location, tasty
Cons: cheat tourists, hairs & foreign matter in food, rather dirty

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Quang Tinh: