I've been to a few com chay places in vietnam so far, and as far as food selection and quality goes, this one is on top. Though the appearance is extremely simple and the family did not speak much English, they were friendly and let us try all the different dishes. There were about 15-20 different varieties of vegetable and mock-meat dishes and most of the were good or really good. The portions were bigger than the other places I've been to and the soup was full of vegetables. Plus it was $3 for the two of us to eat.Pros: Selection, Portion
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Da Lat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Quan Com Chay Binh Dan Tu Tam Chay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 148 times since Jan 2013.