This eatery offers several choices for vegans and vegetarians alike. Food is prepared hygienically at a cooking station next to the dining area. Ornamental fruit and vegetables hang from the ceiling. The menu includes several rice and noodle dishes that employ mushroom and tofu to great effect. A few beverage choices on display at the front counter. Filtered water is available at a tap in the rear of the restaurant. Limited English is spoken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Take-out

Ranks42
Ranks42

A Wonderful Find in Dong Ha

Posted on 02 / 12 / 2014

I searched long and hard for a vegetarian restaurant in Dong Ha (Quang Tri), and I was delighted to find this gem on a quiet street near the heart of town.

While the staff speaks little English, this family-run restaurant offers some delicious choices in a clean, relaxing atmosphere. The menu lists several noodle and rice-based dishes, which are garnished by an assortment of tofu and local vegetables.

I thoroughly enjoyed my soup and couldn't have asked for a more reasonable price. Service was prompt and I got to watch my food being made. This was an all-around great meal and a lucky discovery.

Pros: Nice Atmosphere, Friendly Staff, Good Value
Cons: Minimal English

Dear Owner and Manager of Quan Chay Huong Sen: