Quan Bo De Cuisine...

Plenty of the dishes are vegan and almost all use mock meats. You can request other dishes to be made vegan. Within walking distance of metro Saint Michel. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by Babette
apremi
apremi

Tasty and fresh

5 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2014

I was really surprised by this little restaurant in Villeray, everything was really good. I tasted the spring rolls that were really fresh. the peanut sauce was great too and the Spicy Vietnamese Pho that was really tasty. I will certainly come back when I'm in this area. The staff and the owner where really kind.
Would highly recommend.

Pros: Tasty, Not expensive, Friendly staff
Cons: Far from the center
rellad
rellad

What a treat!

5 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

I was excited to go to a vegetarian Vietnamese restaurant, and this one did not disappoint! I had my first bahn mi sandwich ever and it was excellent. In fact, I took three omnivores with me and despite some misgivings about eating a vegetarian lunch, they all left impressed with how delicious the food was. The soups were especially a hit. The staff and owner were very kind, and I would love to return again. The only downside was the lack of street parking nearby due to construction. I hope that clears up for them.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
Cons: parking
danielroy
danielroy

hot, fresh & tasty

4 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

For 12$ and less, the service is fast and the meal is hot, fresh and tasty. This is a good vegan vietnamise restaurant.

Parrie
Parrie

Delicious Viet Pho you should try !

5 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

Today i went there for the first time for supper with my husband. I ordered Vegetarian Viet Spicy Pho, i really loved it. My husband ordered the beef sandwich , he really loved it too. The owner was really nice and friendly. Food looked fresh and tasty. We will go there more often :)

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly owner, Good service
Cons: Parking
Babette
Babette

Very tasty food

5 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

I didn't know what to expect from this Vietnamese restaurant. I thought the food might be a little bland or cheap, but I was very impressed.

You get free tea with your meal!

I had the vegetarian imperial rolls, which seemed to be very fresh. They were perfect.

I also had the Vegetarian Viet Spicy Soup... and fell in love. This huge bowl is full of good stuff, veggies, tofu, mock meats, noodles. It is delicious.

The owner and her son are very nice and she made us sample a few of her creations.

You can also buy ready-made stuff to go.

FOR VEGANS : From my understanding, the three-color broken rice is the only dish that is not vegan. As for the banh mi/vietnamese submarines, if you tell them to omit the mayo and just use the special sauce, it's going to be vegan.

Pros: Free tea, Fresh food, Friendly staff
Cons: Not a central location, Not open very late

Dear Owner and Manager of Quan Bo De Cuisine Vegetarienne: