Quality Vitamins and Herbs

Health supplements and magazines are available. Extensive range of groceries including refrigerated items such as tofu, vegan meals and prepared goods (such as seitan, smoked tofu & more). Huge range of chocolates (including organic and vegan). Tinned goods, pastas, rice and couscous, as well as milk substitutes and store cupboard essentials. more-less
123 Douglas St (W Graham St )
Glasgow, Scotland G2 4HF
0141-331-2984

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by alimac
Pavla007
Pavla007

Lovely shop

Posted on 02 / 19 / 2015

On my visit to Glasgow I popped in just to compare with my local shop, the selection is amazing! I left with nearly £20 worth of vegan treats!

Pros: knowledgeable staff, friendly
craigmc
craigmc

small but fantastic

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2015

People make places and the people here are great.

Can't do enough for you and have a passion for their family run business. not a massive amount of products but enough to keep you full.

great place.

Pros: people, veggie, location
denizthecat
denizthecat

Great shop, great people!

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

Since I fell in love with Vegusto cheese last year, I search for stores which sell this amazing brand. Quality Vitamins and Herbs was the store in Glasgow. Besides Vegusto, I was so pleasantly surprised with all the other amazing items they had in store. Vegan sausages, hotdogs, chocolate and other many many vegan essentials. I wish I could have bought the whole store. Staff were very friendly and informative as well. I will definitely be back - not any time soon, but it is a good goal to save up for!!! (I also love Glasgow and all of its vegan gems!)

Pros: large selection of vegan items, location

TrixieFirecracker
TrixieFirecracker

Fantastic shop - support your independent traders!

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2013

I love this shop, the staff are so helpful and it's a dream to list off a load of vegan items only available in London or online and they'll try and get it in for you. They always hav a superb range of vegan meats and cheeses, but also lots of organic items, gluten-free, and various pulses and sauces. If you miss Grassroots, this is only a 5 minute walk away, and no meats! They also sell make up and cosmetics.

Pros: Rare vegan friendly items, Great variety of stock, Helpful staff
Cons: Uhm... no loyalty card?
alimac
alimac

Quality- and far more than vitamins and herbs

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2011

This is a little organic gem; the shop looks small but is really well stocked with a good range of products. They sell a huge range of "alternate milks" (many at special price market packs so you can try a good range easily).

They have a large fridge which has vegetarian and vegan stock (tofu, vegan cheeses and yoghurts). Their selection of cosmetics, vitamins and health related items is vast; floor to ceiling goodness! They sell organic aloe vera gel, which is the only place in Glasgow I have seen it.

The chocolate range is enormous for a small store, Montezumas, Plamil and vegan jelly bears are available. They often have things out on the counter to try too.

The staff are really helpful and will give advice about any of the vitamins etc in the store, and are happy to order things in on request (I asked about a particular type of chocolate and it was there the next time I was in).

The shop is just off the bus Sauchiehall Street, relatively easy to miss but well worth finding.

Pros: vegan chocolate range, large selection of tofu products, organic health and beauty goods

Dear Owner and Manager of Quality Vitamins and Herbs: