Serves meat, veg options available. Organic and healthier food some with vegan and gluten-free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

Filippos
Filippos

Boring like Geneva

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2015

I've been there 3 times. The taste is blah. I mean, you feel things are fresh, the presentation is fine, the price is ok. But the bottom line is almost tasteless.. I mean add some spice will you guys!!! it all tastes so similar.. I asked the second time to spice things up and I was turned down :(
If you dont get a starter and a main dish, you'll still be hungry..

Pros: Contemporary, Clean and tidy, multiple choices for vegans
Cons: Tasteless, unwillingness to adjust , small portions
theothertc
theothertc

Excellent and filling lunch on the go

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

I was travelling through Geneva for a day and this was near my hotel. I forget what I ordered but it definitely had tofu and I think Beluga(?) lentils, but it was very delicious and extremely filling. They had at least a couple of options that were vegan and also gluten-free, and while it certainly wasn't cheap, I think it was relatively on par with the rest of the city in terms of cost. They also serve you in very convenient to-go containers if you wish, and I am pretty sure my meal was made right when I ordered it.

Pros: Delicious, filling
Cons: a little expensive
PatrickKelly
PatrickKelly

disappointment

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2014

I visited on foot of good reviews. The only veg option was chilled turnip with chilled beetroot topping on a cold 5th of Dec. That was followed by a small amount of rice topped with some carrot and yes you guessed it more turnip, at least that was hot but equally tasteless . I had to resort to the table condiments to make the dishes more palatable. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news . I had hoped for better fare. Patrick veggie for 43 years

Pros: clean, staff did make an effort
Cons: atmosphere cold, expected a soley veg/vegan restraunt

_Neko_
_Neko_

Love it!

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2014

Great and charming place, with very nice people.
There are a big choice of vegan dishes and desserts (the chocolate mousse with silken tofu is amazing!) and they even propose delivery.
I'll definitelyy come back! :)

Pros: Great vegan dishes and desserts, Free delivery, Very nice people
Cons: Toilets outside, Small
michrozen
michrozen

very nice place!!!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

the main thing in this place is the veg stuff and the meat stuff are separated. it's a healthy fast food place with many veg, non gluten choices. very good prices.good deals like starter+main dish+dessert in only 21. and they even gave us an extra desert just because they wanted to surprise us!!

Pros: good food, meat is separated , good prices
Zmeika
Zmeika

Highly recommended

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

Great spot, good products, lactose-free desserts.
In the vegetarian menu, some dishes include eggs.

Service team is very polite and attentive.

No toilet in the restaurant, u need to ask for the keys and go to the shopping mall.
The best in the menu in my opinion was entrée with black lentils and avocado, as the main dish I would choose tofu+vegetables, and the chocolate mousse as the dessert.

Very satisfied!!!