Organic produce, vitamins, natural beauty products, and food shop near Christie subway station. more-less
710 Bloor St W (Koreatown)
Toronto, Ontario M6G 1L5
416-539-0459

First Review by Ilovecows
vegantravelgirl
vegantravelgirl

Not worth it!

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2011

I went in to buy 3 things. When paying 2 of the items were charged higher than marked on the shelves. When I brought this to their attention, I was met with attitude and dismissal. I then had to walk back to the shelves, took their marked signs off the shelves, brought them back over and waited in line again. I was STILL given attitude, but ultimatley given a refund of the difference (a few $$).

I refuse to shop there since this incident. The only reason I was there in the first place, was b/c they were items Panacea doesn't carry. From now on I will NOT shop there anymore. I don't want to support a business that doesn't respect their customers. They may have cheap prices, but that will not win you customers!

Cons: attitude, bad service
Ken4057
Ken4057

Don't go here if you're a socially-conscious vegan

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2011

This opened up just down the street from Canada's only all-vegan grocery store Panacea, and they've engaged in nasty practices to run the vegan competition out of business like purchasing the same products and pricing them at or below cost. The previous reviewer was obviously oblivious to this.

Ilovecows
Ilovecows

Amazing Prices

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2009

Qi has one the best prices in town. Great variety of supplements and natural beauty products. It is really worth shopping there. You can save up to 5 dollars on a single product compare to other health food stores.
The staff if also very nice and helpful.

Pros: Clean , Cheap , Great variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Qi Natural Food: