Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a few vegetarian options. Also a lounge and bar. The bar only takes cash, but you can pay with credit/debit or cash in the restaurant. Price: Moderate more-less
Mexican, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by thrulooknglass
SaraJane85
SaraJane85

No Quality Burrito

1 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2012

The food here is good, not great and the service is HORRIBLE! My boyfriend and I just got back from dinner here. We ordered all vegan food and when I ordered my rice and bean burrito that is what I said rice and beans. Nothing else. Well about four bites into my burrito (which arrived in the middle of our apps.) and I realized I had been eating cheese. My burrito not only had cheese it had a LOT of cheese as in half of it was cheese. I was very upset by this but didn't have a reaction to our awful waitress. I just took it back. Before I even said anything she said did they put cheese in it? As if she knew. She didn't even apologize. I got another burrito about 10 minutes later with a mummbled and obviously not sincere apology that was "Sorry". After this we order dessert (doughnut holes, 6 of them) which we waited 20 MINUTES for. When they finally came out (after I complained) she didn't even apologize. She just said they put some extra doughnut holes in there cause it took so long. There were 4 extra doughnut holes and they were NOT good enough to be worth the wait. My boyfriend and I live right in downtown Olympia close to QB but will NEVER be going back!

thereallunchgirl
thereallunchgirl

Bad first experience

2 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2012

I was very excited that we were going to a restaurant that was recommended by Happycow for my friend's birthday. The atomosphere was pretty awesome and the fact that they had vegan options and fresh-squeezed orange juice kicked ass! I ordered the "Vegan" Ranchero Burrito with tempeh. It tasted awesome and was so huge that I couldn't finish it. I started eating the rest of it the next day for lunch. When I was almost to the end I bit into something really chewy and fatty that tasted like meat. It was definitely a different consistency and taste than the tempeh. I thought it was maybe beef, but QB claims that they do not offer beef and that the cooking surfaces are "cleaned" between making veg and meat foods although they are the same surface. I've seen other restaurants that claim to "clean" the grill and it just involves scraping the grease to the side with a spatula. I really wish QB had not left this bad taste in my mouth. Now I cannot trust them and will not be back.

Pros: fresh, atmosphere, drinks
Cons: contamination, denial
lauraXsynthesis
lauraXsynthesis

Highly recommended

4 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2011

I had the vegan breakfast burrito and it was the best meal I had in Olympia by far. If I'd been in town longer, I'd have gone every day. Good selection for vegans including cupcakes.

Lindalou
Lindalou

burritos

3 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2011

I got to try QB in December 2010 at someone's suggestion for lunch. The burrito was large (vegan) with sweet potato fries and dipping sauce. The burrito and sauce could use a little more seasoning and the fries need to be crisped up. The flavors were okay. i would probably go back and try something else.

Pros: casual atmosphere, quick service
Cons: lack of seasonings, no sauce choices , need better drink menu
saratriceratops
saratriceratops

Ladies, let me tell you....

4 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2008

I love Quality B. I go there often. The drink menu is great as well as the food. I love the sweet potato fries with cilantro lime aioli. I usually order tofu tacos or the grill fried cady burrito which is amazing. But here is the real secret. The PMS burrito. Absolutely not vegan, but when that time of the month rolls around I garuntee nothing will make you feel as good as this tofu, potato & cheese concoction. Pair that with their amazing Sangria and you'll be fine in no time.

They are also very easy going about substitutions - so vegans just ask! Almost everything can be made vegan and I've never had them mess up an oder before.

Also check out the bar, it has amazing ceiling decor, and often a great Dj spinning at night.

Pros: Food, Drinks, Djs
Cons: none!
spud
spud

Big Food

3 Posted on 05 / 10 / 2008

if only we had Burritos like this in the U.K... they are FAT, and are tasty as hell. The staff have always been really nice and friendly + the sweet potato fries are a great starter (with 2 vegan dips) a nice lttle place...

Pros: big food, tasty food, nice staff
juliotnunes
juliotnunes

QB

3 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2008

QB has a few vegan choices to choose from the menu. It's a nice funky restaurant on 4th, not far from the capital. I had the tofu hash and it was so good.

thrulooknglass
thrulooknglass

HUGE BURRITOS!

4 Posted on 09 / 30 / 2007

QB has ridiculously huge burritos that make two oversized meals. I'm vegan and usually get the vegan ranchero (yumm) and my Vegetarian boyfriend gets a burrito with sourcream, cheese, potatoes and beans and goes nuts over it each time (Jesse's pms buttito? I think its called). The staff is fairly friendly and service is quick once you get a table... It can be pretty busy though. All in all, delicious, huge burritos worth the 6 or 7 dollars you will pay for them.

Pros: HUGE portions, delicious food, nice service
Cons: sometimes a wait, somewhat spendy

Dear Owner and Manager of QB: