Q & Diet store stocks selections in organic and Japanese food items for macrobiotics. more-less

First Review by Munchi-chi
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Probably the only place that knows what vegan is

3 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

This is probably the only place that knows what "vegan" means in Andorra, but I still didn't think it was all that great. It's quite small.

Honestly, you can rely on a regular supermarket and Japanese/Chinese/Middle-Eastern restaurants, and you don't need to shell out money for fancy stuff here, unless you really want to.

Pros: Know what vegan is
Cons: Really small, Kitschy
Munchi-chi
Munchi-chi

Your Best Bet in All of Andorra

3 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2009

For the 3 days we were in Andorra we only ate at restaurants 2 meals. The rest of the time we bought products at Q & Diet to prepare in our hotel room or on the hiking trail. They have a small refrigerator section with items such as veggie slices, temphe, seitan, and various veggie type burgers. There was also temphe and seitan available in a jar (not in the fridge) which I didn't try. Other items in the store included soy milks, gluten free products, snack bars, etc. The 1st time I went in I had a broken english/spanish conversation with the lady working there and asked if there was restaurants to get a veg*n meal. She flat out said 'no' not in Andorra. I confirmed this the next time I went in with a lady working speaking a bit more english.
This store is located right by Escales which has a grocery store inside. It has a very small "health food" Bio/Organic section which is your other bet on getting anything to eat in this country.

Dear Owner and Manager of Q and Diet: