Pyramid Restaurant and Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. Fine dining restaurant in the Fairmont Hotel focusing on local ingredients (including the hotel's rooftop terrace herb and vegetable garden). Lifestyle Cuisine Plus options include separate menu items for gluten-free, macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, International, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1717 N Akard St (Ross Ave)
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-720-5249

Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by DougKalish
DougKalish
DougKalish

surprisingly good vegan options at a nice hotel restaurant

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2013

I have very low expectations for finding vegan meals when I'm in Texas (Not Austin, but anywhere else.) so I was thrilled to find a restaurant at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Dallas that had vegan options. Ask for their special menu...3 or 4 vegan cooked options, plus other raw choices too. Superb service and tasty food...I enjoyed my meal. I had tofu with mixed veggies on a coconut curry sauce. Ready to go back again later this week!

Pros: downtown Dallas, vegan & raw options, excellent service
Cons: pricy

Dear Owner and Manager of Pyramid Restaurant and Bar: