In May 2014 this lunchroom replaced The Beatnik American Cafe. Offers gluten free, lactose free, sugar-free, vegan, and vegetarian food options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, European, Western

First Review by Januarygirl
Januarygirl
Januarygirl

By far the vegan friendliest option in Dordrecht

5 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

Puur is a completely vegetarian place with alot of vegan options. From what i remember theyve got at least one vegan sandwich, two daily salads which are always vegan and an apple pie, pecan pie and carrot muffins. I tried one of the salads (which was delicious) with quinoa, rocket, cucumber, pine nuts and tomatoes but she altered the dish a little and used apple instead of tomatoes because my boyfriend mentioned I don't like raw tomatoes. We also shared one slice of the pecan pie which also was delicious.
Everything they serve is glutenfree and some sugarfree and my salad and my boyfriends vegetarian sandwich were prepared fresh on the spot. Definitely going to eat there again!
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 03, 2014

Pros: Sugarfree options, Alot of vegan options, Nice owner

Dear Owner and Manager of Puur Dordrecht: