All food is organic. Serves a variety of vegan dishes. Restaurant in the same building as a gift shop. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International

First Review by shanery
TableForOne
TableForOne

Unsure

3 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

After walking around for a good while trying to find this place I got there around 9pm and was told that the kitchen was closed. The waiter wasn't particularly interested in helping me find somewhere else to eat, but with persistence a more helpful member of staff appeared. After saying i was vegan they said that Put'k Sebe was vegetarian, not vegan, but gave me directions to Jagannath, a more vegan friendly restaurant whose kitchen stayed open later.

Pros: Booths looked cosy
Cons: Kitchen was closed
analika
analika

I like this place a lot

4 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

I stayed near by and it was easy to find for me.
The food was good. On the second floor you will find small vegan store, where u can get a lot of goodies. And all for reasonable price, they have plenty books and CD's, for yoga,spiritual and healthy life style people.
I would recommend to go there.

Lotusblossom
Lotusblossom

friendly and tasty

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

It took ages to find but we were welcomed with a smile and the smell of incense, then given a choice of cosy booths.

There was no English menu but the friendly English-speaking chef came out from the kitchen and gave recommendations.

We had vegetarian salads and risotto. Good but not amazing. But it's always so lovely to know you are being served 'safe' veggie food.

The coffee was also much better than most of the Russian chain coffee shops.

It's really hard to find. You need to go into the doors that take you to the station underpass and then you will see it. Look at the photos....

Pros: atmosphere, staff, the shop sells veggie ingredients, dream catchers
Cons: we were given a complimentary starter as we were c

shanery
shanery

pleasant

4 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

I recently had a pleasant meal here. The waiter was friendly and very helpful. The menu was fine, but not as interesting for a vegan as, say, Advocado Cafe. Having said this though, the prices were better. The options were meals like mushrooms and potatoes. The meal I did have was tasty.

Pros: helpful staff, tasty food

Dear Owner and Manager of Put' k Sebe: