Family run veggie food restaurant. Vegetarian food ranging from Indian, Chinese, Western as well as cakes and pastries. Previously located at Jalan Bagan Serai, July 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Fast food

AndyNg
AndyNg

Hot, hot, chilly hot!

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2015

I had trouble finding because maps in my iPhone led me to different place; but Waze also led me to a different place, but some bystanders pointed me to the direction. This humble restaurant is opposite a children's playground.

Self-service, cafeteria style, white plain rice, I piled on the veggies, soy protein chicken & 2 curries with potatoes. The kulfi (Indian ice-cream was unavailable till 6:30 pm. Being 3:30pm I was the only customer. The curries were hot; the veggies were loaded with fresh chillies--also really hot. The "Ayer Suam" soothed my burning mouth, throat & tongue.

Price was only RM6.30--USD1.80--really reasonable rate for such spicy wonderful food. Will I return? Yes & Yes!

Pros: Ready to eat, no waiting, Tasty & very spicy, Bright green leafy veggies!
Cons: Excess hot chillies, Hard to find with maps or Waze., No Indian icecream till later.
lavanya
lavanya

Be patient

Posted on 02 / 12 / 2012

it is a family run restaurant. Service could be poor and not friendly Food is consider Ok but beware when paying the bills. Many times, they tend to charge 10-50 cents extra from the published list.

Pros: variety
Cons: not friendly
Lonman
Lonman

Great little place

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2011

Friendly people with nice tasty food. We frequently eat there and end up taking away more food cos there so much to try.

Pros: Excellent food

Dear Owner and Manager of Puspamalar Food Corner: