Home-cooked style Indian food. Has samosas and desserts in addition to main meals. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by Meera Trivedi
JonJon
JonJon

Great Indian food at very small prices

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2014

Pushap restaurants are among the best Indian restaurants in Montréal: pure vegetarian with prices close to the ones in India, but in Montréal! For 5 euros, you will have a full menu with a dessert. The food is good and similar to the one in India (oily and spicy) and can be made vegan on request. Try the thalis. The place could have been more coloured but remains pleasant.

Pros: authentic Indian food, inexpensive, friendly staff
Cons: basic decoration
veg2013
veg2013

Awesome little place

5 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

What a great little place... great food, great prices and such helpful staff. The food is fresh & very tasty. I was impressed with the selection and the daily special is $5.95 and changes daily... Can't say enough except that I will be back!

Pros: quality, taste, price
Cons: none!
Kind Cindy
Kind Cindy

Great take out!

5 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2010

I had an Indian food night and supplemented my home made fare with Pushap samosas and bindi (okra). This place is very good and affordable too! Samosas 3 for a dollar! And they are a nice size, not overly oily and full of flavour. Four bucks bought me 12 samosas which was plenty as an appetizer for my guests! If you are in the area and feel like a nosh, it is worth a visit. I am giving it 5 cows because, as a take-out place or small diner type place, it is good value for the money.

Pros: Easy access, lots of vegan choice, completely meat free

Dear Owner and Manager of Pushap - Dollard: