Puro means "pure vegan and raw food." Opened Jun 2014, this restaurant is affiliated with the Veganz grocery company. Serves raw food as well cooked vegan food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Western

klas
klas

Great bagels

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2015

Cosy place with friendly staff. I had both the chia pudding and the toasted bagels. Super tasty! Also, they sell Cliff Bars and other vegan bars/items, which is a nice touch. Went back twice!

NikuskaRawPassion
NikuskaRawPassion
  • raw

Nice raw vegan place

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2015

Puro is nice place with raw vegan/vegan lunch menu and few selection of desserts too. I have tried raw vegan pizza slice but since I love exploring raw vegan places and also experimenting at home I didnt find it any special. I also love food styling and I can't say that what I have got on a plate was very attractive but the taste was fine. The only reason I would come here again is an option to buy vegan ice cream because it was quite problem in Prague.

kuban
kuban

quite interesting

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2015

nice and small place, more expensive than average in the city (not so much)

food looks promising but acutally tasty just sometimes - sometimes it's too dry and tasteless

excellent ice-cream and chocolate

free wifi and good service (better than average in the city)

dhassmannka
dhassmannka

My favourite vegan place in Prague

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2015

I live in Prague, so I went through a lot of vegan restaurants, shops, fast foods etc.
Puro is my favourite because of how homey it is, the people there are super nice and friendly, they serve raw food options, normal vegan foods and foods using the products they actually sell in the shop - to demonstrate how well they can be used. Also, their desserts are to die for and you always leave with full bags of groceries.
They sell fresh coconuts, cliff bars and many other vegan (and some even raw) bars, large variety of organic teas, smoothies, morning muesly mixes, herb powders (to add in smoothies etc.), vegan ice cream, many many vegan meats (even bacon and shrimp), sausages, cheeses, cheese spreads, mayo, butter, vegan and nut milks, coconut yogurt, vegan chocolate... I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember.
Simply said, I love this place. Always happy to go there.

lichtbuendel
lichtbuendel

Not that great

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

According to the reviews below, we had great expectations about puro.
Unfortunatly, we weren't satisfied because puro serves a lot of instant food.
Although the burgers tasted really good. They were served with potatoe wedges, which were dry and not tasteful.

All in all it was a good meal, but we expected handmade food, so we were disappointed.

CathrineGaraguso
CathrineGaraguso

Really good food, and great service

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2014

If you are in Prague, this is the place to go. Puro has a nice selection of vegan foods for purchase, even delicious ice creams and Beyond chicken. They also serve really nice food, you can choose from a number of dishes. I chose the bacon cheeseburger. It was delicious, the potatoes were crisp and nicely cooked, and the bbq-sauce was out of this world. Me and my brother talked about it for days! LOVED it!
And the service is great too! Prague is NOT known for it's customer service, but at Puro you get service like the queen.
Go there and experience this amazing and cosy little shop for yourself. :)

Pros: Great food, Great service, Great selection of vegan groceries
Mrchristian83
Mrchristian83

You have to visit this place in Prague!

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2014

Lot's of vegan products/snacks and yummy vegan food. The burger was delicious. Super friendly staff. I really recommend this place.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday November 25, 2014

Pros: Service, Food, Vegan products
jumbo
jumbo

Convenient vegan eatery

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2014

As of now, one has two options for a soup and two options for the main course in the daily menu. There are also salads, wraps, raw cakes etc. The restaurant is rather small (4-5 tables), but meals are very good. Prices are moderate, Menu I (salad + main course) costs 120 CZK and Menu II (soup + main course) 140 CZK.

In the small shop in the restaurant, one can buy vegan products which are very difficult (or impossible) to buy elsewhere in Prague (such as e.g Beyond meat products) since this is the only distribution point of German vegan chain Veganz in Prague.

Pros: vegan, convenient location in Prague -Vinohrady, very good meals
Cons: rather small capacity
earthville
earthville

One-dish eatery & mini-shop

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2014

Puro is (as of this writing) the newest addition to the burgeoning veg*n landscape in Prague.

They serve only one dish, which is a combo platter that changes daily. This means if you happen to like what they're serving on any given day, you're in luck, because it's good value. But if the dish of the day is not to your taste, you might wish there were other options (as i did).

In addition to the daily plate, they also serve vegan ice cream, and there's a tiny selection of vegan grocery products available as well.

Note they're only open for lunch (as of June 2014, at least).

Pros: Vegan ice cream, Good value
Cons: Limited selection (only one daily dish)

Dear Owner and Manager of Puro: