Vegan juice bar opened since Dec 2011. Uses the Norwalk juice press for all juices, with organic produce. Also serving purees (smoothies), house-made nut milks, prepared salads and raw food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out

Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JuiceNut
Fit_Fathers
Fit_Fathers

Pay to Play

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2015

This expensive Juice Bar is down the street from SOULCYCLE which was right on time when I needed to refuel from the intense spin class. I'm not one for price gouging but given their location in the trendy business district of Bethesda, MD I understand the Justification. There is a large selection of juices and smoothies which are served in glass bottles which is cool. But I wasn't a fan of their packaged foods or the $10 coconuts.

Pros: Glass bottles, delightful mixes
Cons: expensive, expensive, expensive
cookiem
cookiem

Prices high but it's so good!

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2014

The prices here may cause you to fall over if you have never been into juice culture. However, the stuff is legitimately tasty. If you love juices and raw foods, this place is great. The food is all vegan, as are the juices and smoothies. I love the premade juices packaged in glass bottles- reusable and cool!

They have some raw treats like chocolates, from an outside company.

The menu is extensive for juice and smoothie choices. However, I am not a fan of their food choices having cooked food in them when they are practically raw. It would be nicer to have more raw choices for food. Still, with so few juice bars around, I support their efforts. Prices are comparable to NYC juice bars- maybe they are trying to hype their products up? The ingredients are not all organic, so be aware.

Pros: All vegan, Glass bottles, Great flavor selection
Cons: Prices, Not all raw
IndyVeganFamily
IndyVeganFamily

Nice afternoon refreshment

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2013

I stopped in the Puree Juice Bar while on a business trip to the DC area. Although I'm not a big fan of green juices and detoxing, I was in the mood for something filling and creamy. I had the banana butter cup puree and it was DELIGHTFUL! Check our our full review here: http://bit.ly/11b0d7D

Pros: Vegan, Refreshing, Quaint
Cons: a tad pricey

JuiceNut
JuiceNut

A juice bar for juice nuts

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2011

Glad to have found a local place aimed at the juice cleansing crowd. They have the spicy lemonade that I used for one 3 day cleanse,. but I think I'll try a differently cleanse next time so I can sample all their juices. Tried a pro shake today - almond, cocnut, hemp and cacao - nice because not v sweet but very creamy. Light and a great lunch instead of the 5 Guys burger my son had instead :-/ Will come back often.

Pros: 100% organic, Local produce, Interesting ingredients
Cons: Pricier, but worth the splurge

Dear Owner and Manager of Puree Juice Bar: