Organic, vegan and gluten-free cafe with fresh organic healthy food soups, salads, quinoa bowls. Gluten-free vegan desserts pies, muffins, house-made dressings, all organic vegetable juices, whole food smoothies and superfoods. Healing food dinners coming soon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Bakery, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by jamiemichelle_xvx
soph
soph

Delicious and Great

5 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

So happy to have found this place! I went there for lunch in May 2013. The food was very good, and at a good price. I had some kind of mixed-bowl with quinoa, rice, greens, etc. as well as a delicious juice made with carrots. I also took their cheesecake to-go for my dessert. All-vegan, all organic, all good. Definitely stop by if you are on Vashon island!

Pros: Cute, Friendly staff, Vegan
jamiemichelle_xvx
jamiemichelle_xvx

Cute place!

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

I drove by and saw the word "Vegan" painted on the side of their building. It lured me in. The place itself is adorable and there are SO MANY food options. I was overwhelmed and incredibly excited. I got a wheatgrass shot, one of their cookies, a sandwich, and the fusion bowl. All the food is amazing. I may come back to Vashon one day just to visit this place again.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 05, 2013

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure: