Opened in fall 2012, this is a raw and mostly vegan cafe, though bread may be non-vegan bread. Has sweet breakfast menu, appetizers, salads, mains, specials, desserts, smoothies and juices, and a Sunday menu. Monday movie nights 7-9.30pm. Also offers a raw food meal delivery service with option to collect at the cafe. Fri 10am-late, Sat 11am-late. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, All Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

Stevie
Stevie

Pure on Raw, Sheffield

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2013

I must confess when I seen the prices I had some reservations. Having tried the food though, I have to say thought this place is outstanding. I don't have much experience of eating raw food. Is this is what its all like though then it gets my vote.

Pros: 100% vegan, Sensational food
Cons: Not for those on a tight budget
essentialsandra
essentialsandra

Raw Food Detox Success

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2013

Having tasted Inga’s raw food and the amazing flavours, I decided to do her juice detox programme. Inga supplied me with 8 small multi-coloured bottles per day, each one aimed at providing a certain level of nourishment for me throughout the day. The vibrancy of the colours and flavours were amazing. The beauty of the detox was that the bottles were a convenient size and were already made up with the right ingredients. I was never hungry or craved anything at all during the detox. It had even more energy, I slept well, I enjoyed the different flavours, and as the week progressed my taste buds felt more alive too. I lost 7lbs in weight which has stayed off. It was almost like my body was saying thank you for the nourishment.
Updated from previous review on Monday October 21, 2013

Pros: Refined food, beautifully presented, Nourishing variety of mains & desserts, Fabulous service priced for the quality
Cons: Location not central but easy to find
MichaelM
MichaelM

Lovely but pricey.

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

Anyone visiting would have to agree; the food is lovely and very well presented. The only downside is the price.

It's located just outside the city centre but, being a short walk from the cathedral, isn't too inaccessible.

I would certainly recommend it!

Veggies12345
Veggies12345

Amazing

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

What an amazing restaurant/cafe! We have come from Australia and are vegan. We have been travelling all over the UK for the past month and this is by far the best place we have been too. Raw vegan is so yummy, so much flavour and so healthy.
The staff member was extremely helpful and even gave us some testers before we bought anything.
Wish we were staying in Sheffield longer, we would be here every day. 5 out of 5!!!

Pros: Healthy, Wonderful staff, Amazing food
Cons: Location not the best.
angelbeast
angelbeast

an excellent addition to sheffield!

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2012

i couldn't quite believe it when i heard a raw, vegan and mostly gluten free restaurant had opened in sheffield! i'm vegan and gluten free and used to picking through menus to try and find something i can eat so i was excited to go down to shalesmoor and try this place out. lovely bright decor and bright smiling faces greeted us, and the owner and staff were keen to help us choose our meal and explain any elements we weren't clear on. the food arrived quicker than anticipated and was a vision of colour, the presentation was immaculate, modern and abundant. the flavours were incredible, this food has been lovingly crafted by someone with a real passion for raw and it felt great to benefit from her knowledge. puddings were amazing, so good that we bought extra to take home with us! we had what had the appearance of a cheesecake, one with a coffee chocolate flavour, the other made with blackberries. the flavours were amazing, fresh, intense and smooth. they source non-plastic packaging and local ingredients - seems like they get a lot of their ingredients from Beanies ( a local wholefood store) so for anyone who cares about ethical consumption this place ticks a lot of boxes. it felt like an odd location, but it really isn't too far from town and just next to the kelham island area, it has its own parking round the back and a bike lock-up point out front. 10 out of 10! i wish them all the best with this new venture and i'll be going back for more soon, and taking my friends!

Pros: flavours, exciting menu, friendly staff
Cons: location

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure on Raw: