Juice bar offering freshly pressed juices and smoothies plus organic nut coffee and teas. The deli case contains a selection of prepared and packaged raw food and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out

JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

delicious!

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2014

I loved this place! I was in town visiting family and stopped here for lunch. I got the raw walnut tacos and the life force juice and both were delicious! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting great raw vegan food or juice.

LeighVelvet
LeighVelvet

Great cafe

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

This is a very nice cafe in downtown Arlington Heights. It's next to a yoga studio called Pulsation Yoga. The juices were organic and delicious and so was the food. My husband and I had a wheatgrass/pineapple shot. (The pineapple really helps.) I ordered a 10 oz Vitality juice (spinach, kale, celery, cucumber, lemon, and apple) and it was 100% yummy. My husband enjoyed his juice - Immune Booster (ginger, apple, chard, orange, lemon lime). I had their Black Bean - Quinoa salad for lunch later and the vegan Duo chocolate pudding for dessert which was delicious! I think they put avocado and nuts in the pudding, you couldn't taste either one, it just tasted like chocolate pudding. I tried a free sample of their pure raw spaghetti (zucchini noodles, cashew cheese sauce with some sort of nut meatball) very tasty and will get next time. All of the dessert specials looked terrific. I also want to try the "Certainly not coffee" and the "Maca Mocha" next time. We will be going back every few days. It's a winner.

Pros: Organic, Vegan friendly, Fresh

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure Juice Cafe: